Windows 10: Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

Discus and support Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gammatel, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Gammatel Win User

Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda flickering ? going black for a few millisecondsI did a CHKDSK no issue revealedI checked RAM with MEMTEST86 no errors after 2 tests of 4-passesI updated BIOSI don't overclock my systemI updated all my driversthis is my configuration:AMD Ryzen 7 5800XMAG B550 Tomahawk MS-7C91Kingston DDR4-3602 2x8GoAMD Gigabyte Rade

:)

Gammatel, Sep 30, 2022
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Sep 30, 2022
  3. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

stefaneugen, Sep 30, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help! - Similar Threads - Random crashes BSOD

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  3. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  4. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  5. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  6. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  7. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  8. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

whea_uncorrectable_error please help!: Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received from BlueScreenView Computer is an Asus GL553VE Intel Core I7-7700 CPU@ 2.80 GHz 16 GB Ram 8+8 Bug Check Code:...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.: Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks! 41208