Windows 10: Random crashes and errors

Discus and support Random crashes and errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Unknowen, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Unknowen Win User

Random crashes and errors

Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card propellers started working at maximum speed. After that, the only option was to forcefully turn off the PC from the button. About a week and a half ago, I updated the graphics drivers. I haven't experienced a black screen anymore, but a few days later I started getting strange blue screen errors where the computer crashed an

:)

Unknowen, Jun 30, 2022
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jun 30, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 30, 2022
  4. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Random crashes and errors - Similar Threads - Random crashes errors

2. Hypervisor Error crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor Error crashing randomly: Hello,I'm having the same issues as this post :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-how-to-fix/6ca8cb11-0484-4d08-906a-724fbc8cbafbAlready reinstalled HyperV, ran the chkdsk command but still get the error. Sometimes with BSOD, sometimes just...
  3. Hypervisor Error crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error crashing randomly: Hello,I'm having the same issues as this post :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-how-to-fix/6ca8cb11-0484-4d08-906a-724fbc8cbafbAlready reinstalled HyperV, ran the chkdsk command but still get the error. Sometimes with BSOD, sometimes just...
  4. Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing: I have been getting random hardware errors and my computer sometimes crashes for no reason apparent. I have tried the commands DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Sfc/scannow.A problem...
  5. Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Hardware Errors/Computer Crashing: I have been getting random hardware errors and my computer sometimes crashes for no reason apparent. I have tried the commands DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Sfc/scannow.A problem...
  6. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  7. Random crashes and errors

Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  8. Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code: Hi Windows Gurus,Following my last post on Windows 11 Crash only in idle, my PC stop crashes after installation of new network drivers from Realtek : Previous PostI tough that the crash problem was solved with the last network drivers from Realtek but now I got some random...
  9. Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code: Hi Windows Gurus,Following my last post on Windows 11 Crash only in idle, my PC stop crashes after installation of new network drivers from Realtek : Previous PostI tough that the crash problem was solved with the last network drivers from Realtek but now I got some random...
  10. Random crashes, error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes, error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Have been getting random crashes on my laptop every few days since 4 months ago (got this laptop 1 year ago). Seems to be related to a few issues: It almost always crashes when the mobile hotspot is on (doesn't crash straight away, only symptom of crashing is mobile...