Windows 10: Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo, Recently my computer has been crashing and restarting at random, and when the crash happens I receive the error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angela Widener, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hallo, Recently my computer has been crashing and restarting at random, and when the crash happens I receive the error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. And when I used Event Viewer I received the error: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."Source: Kernel-Power, Event ID: 41, Task Category: 63, and Keywords: 70368744177664,2. I have done all the checks I could

:)

Angela Widener, Feb 10, 2022
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Feb 10, 2022
  3. diznanl Win User

I'll leave it to the experts to chime in.

According to axe0 in this post, it was at least part of the problem:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error Solved - Page 13 - Windows 10 Forums

I also probably had outdated drivers exacerbating the situation... but again, axo0, zbook, or philc43 would need to add their account of what they saw from the zips.

diznanl, Feb 10, 2022
  4. diznanl Win User

Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Random Crashes  Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]

diznanl, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. Random Crashes Related with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Random Crashes Related

2. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  3. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  4. Help diagnosing seemingly random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help diagnosing seemingly random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crash: I've been trying to do some research on my own to figure out the source of my system error, but can't seem to figure it out.I started getting this crash error over a year ago and went through a whole hardware upgrade instead of tracking the source of the issue. At the time I...
  5. Help diagnosing seemingly random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help diagnosing seemingly random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR crash: I've been trying to do some research on my own to figure out the source of my system error, but can't seem to figure it out.I started getting this crash error over a year ago and went through a whole hardware upgrade instead of tracking the source of the issue. At the time I...
  6. BSOD related to Edge (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

BSOD related to Edge (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR): Hi, I tried to install Win10 on a Medion Akoya S6214T (MD 99440). I used the media creation tool for a fresh install. When the installation finished and the desktop loaded in about 10 seconds later a BSOD occured. Since I hadn't installed any drivers I booted into safe mode...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.: Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks! 41208
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random: Hello everyone, This has been bugging me for nearly a year now, I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random, I've tried a fair few things, it's had a APU RMA (initially thought it was a Graphics issue), I've had both RAM sticks out indivually to see if it was one...
  9. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: It's been a week. Happens about 5 times already. Randomly And don't even show the BSOD, PC just crashes with a White or Dark Gray screen. I just see after PC restart in the Minidump folder: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Attachment 116734 74608
  10. Random crashes and (seemingly) related issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Random crashes and (seemingly) related issues: I've been experiencing for a while an issue where my laptop will randomly freeze completely. At that point I'm left with no alternative but to hard reboot the laptop by holding the power button. Usually when this happens, any sound that might have been playing will freeze as...