Windows 10: Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,...

Discus and support Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting seemingly random crashes while using internet on my Windows 10 machine. I believed the problem to be RAM related, and upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pavlos5, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Pavlos5 Win User

Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,...

Hello,

I am getting seemingly random crashes while using internet on my Windows 10 machine. I believed the problem to be RAM related, and upon changing the RAM the issue was solved for a while, but recently it became worse. Here is the information about my machine:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: HyperX Fury 1x16GB 3200mhz CL16 HX432C16FB4A/16

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Storage:

931GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

465GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB

Internet: tp-link TL-WN822N USB adapter

Motherboard: ASRock B550 steel legend

I have included the last 5 minidumps here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPENa34nVhggmHJuHZYoOjkIGO2?e=aZKteN

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Pavlos5, Dec 30, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,...

Stop code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Hi,

The error you've encounter usually appears when a new hardware was installed on the computer. It could be a USB device that is newly installed. It's recommended that you install and update the device's drivers.

For you to update the driver manually, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Windows key.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the category where the new device belong.
    • Right-click the device’s name from the list and click Update Driver Software.

If the above steps did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you follow the instructions given to troubleshoot blue screen errors found in this
    article.

For more information regarding the error, refer to this article:
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,...

1. Random crashes while using internet SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH,... - Similar Threads - Random crashes while

2. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  3. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: Hi, I get often this blue screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Can you help me to debug that ? I downloaded your tool Beta-Log-collector. Attached my results. Thank you very much for your help, and your time. Cheers, 131747
  4. BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: BSOD says "What failed: NETIO.sys" I did the dump which is attached. Thank you! Attachment 110023 69753
  5. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart soon (100% complete) If you'd like to...
  6. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  8. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...
  9. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys): I'm using Windows 10. The crash often happens while I'm using Chrome to surf internet. The error code was:System_Service_Exception (netio.sys) Any help is appreciated. Here is my BSOD file: 70314