Windows 10: Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Discus and support Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows: Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewMorris_711, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows:

Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIO
    GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the card.
    Memory/RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2x8gb kit running DOCP profile at 3600mhz
    Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb in top m.2 slot on mobo..
    PSU: EVGA 750w SuperNOVA G5

So for the past 5 months or so my computer has been having issues with system stability during certain instances.

• The things that I have found to crash my system the most are things like
    • downloading a game,
    • a few minutes after launching a game,
    • running other simple applications such as Spotify while running a game,
    • and the rare purely un determinable crashes.

When I built this system about 5 months ago my first build btw, the system would have a crash about once every day or two and it would always BSOD with error code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. after resetting windows it seemed to fix this problem but only made my crashes go from blue screens, to no a crash with no blue screen.

The process of the crash is as follows, my entire system will freeze; this being the screen, inputs, and outputs. The audio will play a loop of the last bit of sound over and over usually a loud buzz and then the system will auto restart after about 6-8 seconds of this happening.

After a crash, the system doesn't seem to crash again until it remains off for a long period of time, such as when I go bed. After that, its like the system somehow resets and will most likely crash again with the exact same crash. I get no blue screen, no error code upon restart or ever, and no real crash log in the event viewer.

I tried posting a thread on TomsHardware and that got some traction. Me and another guy talked about and troubleshooted the problem for about 5 weeks. This didnt fix the problem. He said that he found dump files saying that the crash was due to thousands of USB packets being sent every second and my logs being overflowed. I tried disabling the logs, but then the problem went to a corsair service causing the crash. I tried uninstalling and deleting the corsair software iCUE and unplugging any pinned USB cable from a corsair device into my motherboard this being my AIO USB plug and my commander pro plug. This still didnt fix the problem and then the dump files lead to Asus Armory Crate. I tried uninstalling that software and still nothing fixed. After all that I tried resetting windows for a third time and never installing armory crate or iCUE. The system still crashed. The final response from the guy I was talking to was that the crash was caused due to a corruption in virtual memory which lead to a bugcheck. We have not talked since. I have tried updating my drivers for my mobo, gpu, ssd, and pretty much every other application or software, but that was about 1.5 months ago. But I do keep most of my drivers up to date about every week. I would also like to mention that I tried resetting windows before about two months ago but that did nothing to solve the problem. I have updated my mobo's BIOS about 2.5 months ago but I don't know if that reverted when I reset windows.

I have also ran memtest on both of my memory sticks individually once at base clock and again on DOCP profile. It returned no errors. I have also ran multiple tests on my SSD through samsung magician and that also returned no errors.

I

f you think you can help, or know someone that might be able to help, please reach out. I am knowledgeable of computer parts and functions but not so much in troubleshooting or reading and analyzing windows logs, crash dumps, or other types of deeper software things.

:)

MatthewMorris_711, Jan 3, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

4. Ztruker Win User

Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

1. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Random Crashes BSOD

2. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  3. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  4. Need Help with random Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help with random Crashes: Hi,For the few years of owning my Dell computer I keep getting random crashes. I have spent many hours throughout the years, but my basic procedures that have worked in the past on other computers are not getting me to an answer. In Googling some of the EventData I found that...
  5. Need Help with random Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with random Crashes: Hi,For the few years of owning my Dell computer I keep getting random crashes. I have spent many hours throughout the years, but my basic procedures that have worked in the past on other computers are not getting me to an answer. In Googling some of the EventData I found that...
  6. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.: Hi All, BSOD happens on restart or machine startup. I am fairly certain it has to do with my USB audio interface - Focusrite 2i4, since when its not plugged in, there seems to be no such issues. ================================= Please let me know if I should upload...
  8. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing: The 2 errors I most commonly see are "IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "Kernel check security error", but I am unsure how to pinpoint the problem as I often see it online attributed to memory, drivers and multiple issues. Specs are: Ryzen R3 1200 GTX 1060 6gb 8gb RAM DDR4...
  10. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...