Windows 10: Random Crashing for...I don't know

Discus and support Random Crashing for...I don't know in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Just DazedThunder, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Random Crashing for...I don't know

So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error code"critical_process_died"

I tried the restore health command in cmd I also tried "sfc /scannow" I tried updating the windows and updating my GPU driver all of them didn't work so I tried installing a fresh copy of windows and the computer crashed with the same issue after 10 minutes from booting into the system so I tried updating the BIOS it solved the problem for like 10 days then the problem came back again but in a different way now the screen goes all black and then the sound goes out for 5 seconds and the computer shuts down when looking into the event viewer it gave me an event id 7031 service control manager crashed and something about windows kernel that I can't remember because now I can't boot into the system at all....the device having this problem is a Dell G5 15 5587 laptop so what is this problem and how can I solve it?

:)

Just DazedThunder, Aug 22, 2020

2. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Random Crashing for...I don't know

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Random Crashing for...I don't know

1. Random Crashing for...I don't know - Similar Threads - Random Crashing don't

2. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  3. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  4. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  6. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  7. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  9. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  10. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd a10-6800k