Windows 10: Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise

Discus and support Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not sure what's causing it, but randomly my PC will just freeze on the last frame and continuously buzz (Exactly this: PC freezes and makes buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeeBeeR, Aug 26, 2015.

1. DeeBeeR Win User

Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise

I'm not sure what's causing it, but randomly my PC will just freeze on the last frame and continuously buzz (Exactly this: PC freezes and makes buzzing noise - YouTube). I'm not sure what I could give you guys to help me but just let me know. Thanks *Biggrin

:)

DeeBeeR, Aug 26, 2015

2. Random Computer Crashes while playing a game or using Windows 10 computer.

Old title: Random Computer Crashes...

I built my very first PC a few months ago and I have been having problems from pretty much day 1. The computer is randomly crashing and I have no clue why. From in the middle of playing a game to just simply starting up the computer has crashed. It will
    all of a sudden quit responding and there is a low buzzing noise, then eventually it will restart itself then go to a black screen saying to reboot and select proper boot device. After this I am able to power off and restart and it works but still has the
    same random crashes. I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been unsuccessful... Any help would be much appreciated.

RowingIsLife, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Dualshock 4 speaker making horrible static/buzzing noise when connected via bluetooth

I've been using my dualshock 4 controller to play some games via micro usb with no problems. I decided that I'd rather play with bluetooth connection instead due to wires tethering me to my computer. I bought a bluetooth 4.0 dongle and managed to connect
    it with no troubles. My computer detects it and I am able to use it to play games as if it were still connected via usb.

The problem I am facing now is that there is a horrible static/buzzing noise coming from the controller's built in speaker that fluctuates when using it. All of the forums and such that I have seen suggest turning the controller volume down, however no such
    option is available on pc. There is no static noise when connected by usb.

The strange part is that sometimes when I click down the L3 button (left analogue stick) the buzzing will stop. It will either continue when I let go, or stop briefly and then continue once I start using it again. It also stops when I plug my headphones
    into the headphone jack on the bottom of the controller.

I have tried using the built in reset button on the controller, restarting my pc, using the suggested program 'DS4' as well as not using it, and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the controller.

The controller works fine when connected, but how do I stop the buzzing noise as it is awful to listen to.

ThomasStimpson, Aug 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi DeeBeeR,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Since the problem you're experiencing is not a bluescreen I suggest you create a new thread at the Performance and Maintenance forum.
    The BSOD forum is specific for the people who are having bluescreens.

Thema:

1. Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Random crashing playing

2. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise: System information:Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk maxCPU: AMD ryzen 3 3100xGPU: nvidia GTX 960 4GBPower supply: BitfenixWhisper M 750WRAM: corsair vengeance 8gb 3200mhzSo I have been having this issue for so long now and I can't fix it whatsoever. When I am playing games...
  3. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise: System information:Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk maxCPU: AMD ryzen 3 3100xGPU: nvidia GTX 960 4GBPower supply: BitfenixWhisper M 750WRAM: corsair vengeance 8gb 3200mhzSo I have been having this issue for so long now and I can't fix it whatsoever. When I am playing games...
  4. My computer crashes when I'm playing video games with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Continuously Crashing when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuously Crashing when playing a game: Hello, am having issues playing a game. When I hit a point in the game, it keeps crashing and when I use WinDBG, it comes up with this My CPU is Ryzen 7 7800x3d and my GPU is Nvidia Geforce 4080I have tried running the game normally and as administratorI have tried...
  6. Continuously Crashing when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuously Crashing when playing a game: Hello, am having issues playing a game. When I hit a point in the game, it keeps crashing and when I use WinDBG, it comes up with this My CPU is Ryzen 7 7800x3d and my GPU is Nvidia Geforce 4080I have tried running the game normally and as administratorI have tried...
  7. Continuously Crashing when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  9. Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games: So i just got a new pc, and its got a geforce rtx 3080/ intel core i7-10700f cpu 2.90ghz And prior to this i have had no problems with my headset making any sort of unatural/unwanted noise. But now as i plug my headset in the front of my pc, once i enter games the pc starts...
  10. Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise: I'm not sure what's causing it, but randomly my PC will just freeze on the last frame and continuously buzz (Exactly this: PC freezes and makes buzzing noise - YouTube). I'm not sure what I could give you guys to help me but just let me know. Thanks *Biggrin 19620