Windows 10: Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

Discus and support Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, can someone point me to the correct place where I can provide the dump info for one of my crashes. I've been having a strange problem in csgo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khollister213, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

Hello,

can someone point me to the correct place where I can provide the dump info for one of my crashes. I've been having a strange problem in csgo where my fps fluctuates alot. I reset some of my previously set bios settings like xmp, and Mem Try It for Ram. Everything is default now but started getting these crashes.

My specs are:

2700x

gtx 970

corsair vengeance rgb @ 3200 32gb

msi b450 tomahawk

1 250GB WD 3dnand ssd; 1 250 something off amazon I cant remember

Like I said, let me know where I can find the dump file that I can provide. Thanks

:)

khollister213, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. CSGO, Graphics noise

Recently I upgraded to Windows 10. Just one problem, my CSGO fu**s up. It's some sort of graphics noise. And often the game crashes. And of all the games I have it is the only one doing that. I'm playing in "Fullscreen", but if I set it to "Fullscreen in window" it's not there. I don't play with the optimal FPS when in "Fullscreen in window". *cry
    Btw, it worked perfectly on Win7.

It's easiest to see it in a video. >>>

Specs:
    Asus K55VD.
    Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU, 2,30GHz, 64 bit
    Nvidia Geforce 610M, 2 GB *Eek*Wink
    Can someone please help me. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise :)

Baekgaard97, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

1. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise - Similar Threads - Random Crashing while

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  5. While playing csgo, the blue screen of death crashes. Although there is no such thing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing csgo, the blue screen of death crashes. Although there is no such thing in...: PC specifications: ryzen 5 2600x, amd r9 390, 16gb ram, nothing overclocked, ram has xmp, licensed Windows 11pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-playing-csgo-the-blue-screen-of-death/ad85e383-8818-4ec0-9f49-a3d6940b76f6
  6. While playing csgo, the blue screen of death crashes. Although there is no such thing in...

While playing csgo, the blue screen of death crashes. Although there is no such thing in...: PC specifications: ryzen 5 2600x, amd r9 390, 16gb ram, nothing overclocked, ram has xmp, licensed Windows 11pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-playing-csgo-the-blue-screen-of-death/ad85e383-8818-4ec0-9f49-a3d6940b76f6
  7. BSOD when I play csgo

BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  8. Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD: Random crashed while playing games and IRQL not less or Equal BSOD 64GiGs 3600Mhz i9 10900K Zotac 3080 Holo Amp Corsair MP510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crashed-while-playing-games-and/7ff82063-7e31-49b2-8156-09e62c1d9e1a
  9. CSGO, Graphics noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO, Graphics noise: Recently I upgraded to Windows 10. Just one problem, my CSGO fu**s up. It's some sort of graphics noise. And often the game crashes. And of all the games I have it is the only one doing that. I'm playing in "Fullscreen", but if I set it to "Fullscreen in window" it's not...
  10. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976