Windows 10: Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop

Discus and support Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there! Today, I discovered a random debug file had popped up on my desktop. I'm not exactly sure what this is for, and whether I can remove it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coopermcdougal, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop

Hi there! Today, I discovered a random debug file had popped up on my desktop. I'm not exactly sure what this is for, and whether I can remove it safely. The text in the file says "[1107/173307.013:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc457] unexpected header". I'm not too technical, so I'd like to know what this means, and, as I said before, whether it's safe to remove it. Thank you!

:)

coopermcdougal, Nov 8, 2020

2. Debug notepad document appearing in home screen

I've had a random "Debug" notepad file appear on my desktop after working in some word files. Why does this happen and how can I fix it so it doesn't keep happening? If I open the debug, here is what it states:

[0207/105610:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale

[0207/105610:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en-US

[0207/105610:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(503)] locale resources are not loaded

Christy Weber, Nov 8, 2020
  3. debug-notepad

I have the same issue, right after I installed Quicken 2017, the notepad showed up on my desktop with the word debug on it?

ServantOTMHG, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop

debug Notepad

How do I delete / remove the debug notepad that comes up on the desktop when I don't need it

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

SharonAlston, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop

1. Random Debug Notepad File on my Desktop - Similar Threads - Random Debug Notepad

2. Debug file on my desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug file on my desktop: Hello, There is a debug file on my desktop which shows [0102/001231.925:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] this error. I have been trying to find the cause of the error but I could not do so which finally lead me to ask help for the Microsoft team. Plz help me out I have been...
  3. Desktop notepad file "debug" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.

Desktop notepad file "debug" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.: Hello, I have got on my desktop this notepad file "debug" with text: "[1208/125421.517:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc426] locale_file_path.empty for locale [1208/125421.517:ERROR:main_delegate.cc906] Could not load locale pak for cs...
  4. Debug Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Debug Notepad: Hi! Recently I have been getting issues with this debug notepad and it has really been bothering me, is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-notepad/9733acc8-44ae-4138-b009-bc1fb7bc8502
  5. random debug file on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random debug file on desktop: a random debug.txt file appeared on my desktop while using chrome. Nothing else was open except for GeForce experience. the only thing in that file was this: [1007/214047.989:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3)...
  6. Debug notepad

Debug notepad: I just got this log entry and my pc also is booting very slow even after optimizing it as much as I can It would be very kind of you to tell me what to do next I have tried every fix from startup apps to virtual memory and paging file [0918/142031.926:ERROR:file_io.cc90]...
  7. Debug. Txt desktop file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug. Txt desktop file: So, i was using my laptop yesterday and came upon a suspicious looking file on my desktop named “Debug.txt” I decided not to open it as I suspect it is a virus. I ran multiple Windows Defender scans and nothing showed up. I have not downloaded anything of late and therefore...
  8. Debug Notepad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Debug Notepad: I got a random debug notepad on my desktop unsure what it is. Can you help? [0815/145151.722:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc127] NtOpenThread: {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights. 0xc0000022...
  9. debug-file-opens-in-notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug-file-opens-in-notepad: A notepad file text below opens up whenever I boot up my desktop computer. What does it mean? How do I deal with this? [0312/211005.586:ERROR:process_info.cc329] VirtualQueryEx: Access is denied. 0x5 [0312/211005.587:ERROR:process_info.cc556] ReadMemoryInfo failed...
  10. Debug Notepad

Debug Notepad: Debug Notepad suddenly showed up on my desktop. I am not sure why. The following is what it included. is this something I need to be concerned about. Please help. Thank you. Bark K *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [0710/211441.826:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)]...