Windows 10: Random Dll errors pop up

Discus and support Random Dll errors pop up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AvishekGupta1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Random Dll errors pop up

Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows Defender. I went to the system registry and navigated to the path HKEY_Local_Machine \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows Defender, there was an entry or value with the name DisableAntiSpyware, which I deleted. My Defender is working fine after this but some random dll errors such as the screenshot attached below keep showing up. Need help !

Random Dll errors pop up 316fb5ac-ce18-4175-b680-759dab46debc?upload=true.png

PS: Some trojans and viruses were also detected by Defender after it started working again.

:)

AvishekGupta1, Nov 21, 2020

2. Windows 10,Run DLL error pop up

Hello - I am also have DLL issues with Windows 10. I get a rundll error when I try to go to settings.

The error says error running VVCE8/.../MSHTML - the parameter is incorrect.

I tried both suggestions listed above with no success. Any help appreciated....

George

GeorgeMcNeil, Nov 21, 2020
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Random Dll errors pop up

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Random Dll errors pop up

1. Random Dll errors pop up - Similar Threads - Random Dll errors

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available: Hello, This error started popping up all of a sudden. I have not made any changes to the system recently.Sfc scan now does NOT restore all files and dism signals that while components are restorable, it can not find the original files...
  4. DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available: Hello, This error started popping up all of a sudden. I have not made any changes to the system recently.Sfc scan now does NOT restore all files and dism signals that while components are restorable, it can not find the original files...
  5. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  6. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  7. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  8. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  9. Random error popping up about activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random error popping up about activation: [ATTACH] So I have my pc for over a year now, including a valid key I bought. Had no issues for over a year. Now I performed a clean install, logged in with my Microsoft account and activation was successful. Now a few days later, every day, this "Error" message just pops...
  10. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...