Windows 10: Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

Discus and support Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fxceptioN, May 26, 2023.

1. fxceptioN Win User

Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark HeroCPU: AMD Ryzen 5950x.RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 3600MHZ 4x 16gb Sticks.Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB NVME SSDSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB NVME SSDEVGA RTX 3090 Ultra FTWEVGA Supernova 1200P2Sound Blaster ZI replaced my CPU with a brand new one to test if the issue has been solved due to getting WHEA-Logger Cache Hierarchy

:)

fxceptioN, May 26, 2023
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, May 26, 2023
  3. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, May 26, 2023
  4. Revvee Win User

Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 - Random Crashes

So after doing the Verifier method you listed above again. I booted my computer four different times. All of which resulted in a crash before Windows ever even booted. I waited significant periods of times before rebooting, in hopes that it would write a
    dump file, but I cannot locate any dump files from these specific crashes in my /Windows/Minidump location.

Please help me resolve this as I am still experiencing random DPC Watchdog crashes.

Revvee, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots. - Similar Threads - Random DPC Watchdog

2. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  3. Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.: This is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8023b51c340. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102722-14640-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.: This is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8023b51c340. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102722-14640-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Error BSOD - Random: Good afternoon,I have been receiving a DPC Watchdog Violation Error at least once a day for the past week and it is becoming rather annoying. I've tried installing new drivers and running disk check but to no avail. I have attached the two most recent minidump files. Any help...
  6. PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod: Specs: CPU: i7-3770 GPU: ASUS rog strix 2060 super RAM: 16GB PSU: Corsair VS650 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB HD: 1TB WD Blue + Old 500GB Drive The PC randomly freezes, even when not in use, recently happens almost daily. keyboard+mouse become unresponsive, display is "stuck"...
  7. Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.

Computer randomly freezes and reboots without any errors.: Hello. My computer randomly freezes and reboots without any blue screens. At the beginning i thought that my SSD is dyeing and i bought a new one. The problem still persist. The only error i get in Event Viewer is: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot...
  8. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  9. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...