Windows 10: Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I would really appreciate some help with my issues here. This BSOD appears seemingly at random, it can go days without it occuring and it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pluppmupp, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Pluppmupp Win User

Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hello,

I would really appreciate some help with my issues here. This BSOD appears seemingly at random, it can go days without it occuring and it can happen a few times a day. I'm not really sure what seems to trigger it unfortunately. I hope you guys can shed some light on the matter.

:)

Pluppmupp, Jan 15, 2017
  2. C-aLica Win User

random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Jan 15, 2017
  3. notthere Win User
    Random BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

It's been 24hrs computer up and running since reverting back to NVIDIA driver version 388.13 (I've actually downgraded to 378.92 but I think Windows Update updated it to 388.13 immediately so I gave this version a shot), It looks like my problem is solved.
    Thanks for help.

notthere, Jan 15, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

The crash analysis shows:

Code: BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+e04c3 )[/quote] Please reinstall the NVidia driver. The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Jan 15, 2017
  5. Pluppmupp Win User
    Thanks for the fast reply! Reinstalled the driver now and hoping for the best. Will get back to let you guys know if everything is fine now.

Pluppmupp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session. It's happened when gaming and when browsing Chrome. It can run for hours before crashing. The screen freezes and the sound...
  3. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session. It's happened when gaming and when browsing Chrome. It can run for hours before crashing. The screen freezes and the sound...
  4. Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 22H2: Hi,since about 3 days i'm getting random bluescreens Win 10 22H2 with code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.Sometimes when gaming and sometimes just in browser watching videos.The PC just completely freezes and a buzzing sound is on my headphones. After about 20 seconds the BSOD...
  5. Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 22H2

Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 22H2: Hi,since about 3 days i'm getting random bluescreens Win 10 22H2 with code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.Sometimes when gaming and sometimes just in browser watching videos.The PC just completely freezes and a buzzing sound is on my headphones. After about 20 seconds the BSOD...
  6. Random DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  8. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  9. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. New Wi-Fi Adapters Cause DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSoDs at Random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wi-Fi Adapters Cause DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSoDs at Random: Hi, for the past few months I have been trying to upgrade the Wi-Fi USB Adapter for my Windows 10 computer, but no matter which model I have tried, no matter which drivers or driver versions I install, no matter how many times I run chkdsk, sfc /scannow or DISM etc., the...