Windows 10: Random error popping up about activation

Discus and support Random error popping up about activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I have my pc for over a year now, including a valid key I bought. Had no issues for over a year. Now I performed a clean install, logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deSenna24, May 9, 2020.

1. Random error popping up about activation

Random error popping up about activation N5xIURfzay5c4V0Ws7ztfp6Tyr9_8n1UcgWYwtVfLsQ.jpg

So I have my pc for over a year now, including a valid key I bought. Had no issues for over a year. Now I performed a clean install, logged in with my Microsoft account and activation was successful. Now a few days later, every day, this "Error" message just pops up. My licence is valid and Windows is activated. What could this be? Running "Activation Troubleshooter" just brings me to the activation window with no option to run the troubleshooter.

Edit: I don't even know which service or exe this is, there's no window on the taskbar and nothing unusual in task manager.

https://preview.redd.it/o4fwp5jp2rx...bp&s=4b7dd2ed359d744085c780a32e2242b4fcc2a47e

submitted by /u/deSenna24
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deSenna24, May 9, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, May 9, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 9, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Random error popping up about activation

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Random error popping up about activation

1. Random error popping up about activation - Similar Threads - Random error popping

2. What is this pop up about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  3. What is this pop up about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  4. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  5. What is THIS Pop-UP about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is THIS Pop-UP about?: Because it sure isn't coming from Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-this-pop-up-about/cbd0267d-eb63-4114-9153-f250f61d66d9
  6. "Activate Windows" randomly popped up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" randomly popped up: I recently bought a pre built PC that I'm 95% sure used an activation key and after 3 days an activate windows watermark popped up, is there any way to check if this is just an issue or if I just don't have a lifetime key?...
  7. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. Random Dll errors pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Dll errors pop up: Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows Defender. I went to the system registry and navigated to the path HKEY_Local_Machine \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows...
  9. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Activation pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation pop up: I already renewed, but I keep getting a message that my activation will end soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-pop-up/9c0d5d70-ee10-4d44-b384-f66603e14240"