Windows 10: Random F: drive pop ups

Discus and support Random F: drive pop ups in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer keeps annoying me with the plug in noise notification when nothing is being plugged in. I watched the screen and I see its saying there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandenNelson, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Random F: drive pop ups

My computer keeps annoying me with the plug in noise notification when nothing is being plugged in. I watched the screen and I see its saying there's something in CD drive F: that immediately disappears but it does this every 10 seconds or so. Again, really annoying. How do I make this stop?

:)

BrandenNelson, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Jan 11, 2019
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Jan 11, 2019
  4. nicpo Win User

Random F: drive pop ups

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random F: drive pop ups [​IMG]

Random F: drive pop ups [​IMG]

nicpo, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Random F: drive pop ups

1. Random F: drive pop ups - Similar Threads - Random drive pop

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  4. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  5. Random files appearing on my F drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random files appearing on my F drive: When i open a program for example Google Chrome a file named chrome.exe.png appeares on my F drive same for Discord, XboxApp and almost all programs does someone have a fix for this ?...
  6. random files popping up in my d drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    random files popping up in my d drive: so recently i updated my pc and all of a sudden files been popping up i delete them and they come back this is what it looks like pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-files-popping-up-in-my-d-drive/480de870-879e-4540-b02f-4b3291e9348f
  7. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  8. F drive shows up twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F drive shows up twice: My coputer is showing two F drives. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-drive-shows-up-twice/4125481f-2b96-4858-b8c0-37f7420a3e90
  9. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  10. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random f drice listed