Windows 10: Random file moving.

Discus and support Random file moving. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What action in windows 10 could flood the desktop with files from many file folders?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidCarstensen, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Random file moving.

What action in windows 10 could flood the desktop with files from many file folders?

:)

DavidCarstensen, Jan 27, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Random file moving.

How to move files

We understand that all your files are important. You can move your files by following the steps below:

• Change to Administrator your user account to access all the folders and files on your computer.
      • On your keyboard, press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
      • Under User Accounts, click Change account.
      • Click the user account you want to use.
      • Click Change the account type.
      • Select Administrator and click Change Account Type.
    • On your keyboard, press Windows key + E then click This PC and click
      Local Disk (CRandom file moving. :)
    • Click Users and the names of your user profile will show. Select the user account you want to copy the files from.
    • Right-click and click copy.
    • After that, go to the user account you want to move your file, right-click and click Paste. Repeat the steps as needed.

Keep us posted.

Marielle Cas, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Random file moving.

1. Random file moving. - Similar Threads - Random file moving

2. Desktop Icons randomly moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons randomly moving: Currently running Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 OEM Retail Version.Saw this happening before in the Insider Editions, but am seeing this now in an OEM retail version of Windows 11 non-insider.I have Icons placed on both the far left and far right side of my Desktop. On occasion,...
  3. Files randomly move from Downloads to Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files randomly move from Downloads to Desktop: I almost never move stuff from Downloads to a folder or anything else, and out of nowhere almost every file in Downloads gets moved to desktop, even games I've uninstalled completely. I don't know why it happens, and its been doing it for the past few months at random. Once I...
  4. Files randomly move from Downloads to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files randomly move from Downloads to Desktop: I almost never move stuff from Downloads to a folder or anything else, and out of nowhere almost every file in Downloads gets moved to desktop, even games I've uninstalled completely. I don't know why it happens, and its been doing it for the past few months at random. Once I...
  5. Files randomly move from Downloads to Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Files Moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Moved: I accidentally moved all my files from my DriveD on downloads I want to move it all back to DriveD but I don't know everything that I moved cause i moved so many files from DriveD and I have so many files on downloads...
  7. Files Not Moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Not Moving: Hi Everyone, I have a lot of files letters, spreadsheets, etc on my computer and some go back 10 or 15 years and I want/need to keep them but I don't want them cluttering up the My Documents folder on my computer. To address this I created a folder on the flash drive that I...
  8. Moved Videos To A Random Folder,

Moved Videos To A Random Folder,: So today i moved the videos folder to a random folder i made, then i clicked on the videos and guess what.all my videos were gone, well i can magicly view my scrn shots in the photos app well no **** i guess but yeah, even if i put the videos folder back to videos if that...
  9. CMD opens randomly as I try to move files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD opens randomly as I try to move files.: Is this a normal process of windows when moving files but this time is showed the application. Thank you for your help! Edit: I was moving Hearthstone to a games folder I had made. submitted by /u/AquaTCG [link] [comments]...
  10. Moving Files

Moving Files: I have 5/6 test results saved in a file. How do I attach these to my Gmail text to send to a Doctor? Thanks I could do it on W7 but don't seem to be able to do it on W10. Thanks...