Windows 10: Random files

Discus and support Random files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have many files in my hard drive that are made up of numbers and letters, and when you click to see what is inside of it, there are many .files with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PedroArthurCoelho, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Random files

I have many files in my hard drive that are made up of numbers and letters, and when you click to see what is inside of it, there are many .files with random letters such as 0b39e25eb24538bbf2a3464d98f917788690ca35. I can't delete them, because they will appear again. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Random files baaa86a3-8a11-4fa8-88fe-5f27e864a35d?upload=true.png Random files 046ee342-022f-488f-8735-39aed1c6285a?upload=true.png

:)

PedroArthurCoelho, Dec 10, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 10, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

Random files

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

Thema:

Random files

1. Random files - Similar Threads - Random files

2. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  3. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  4. file type eg .pdf association random reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file type eg .pdf association random reset: Some time ago, we successfully used, for example, the association of .pdf files with the Adobe Acrobat DC application using a group policy Default Associations Configuration File.Since the beginning of April with UserChoice Protection Driver v2.1 activated, this mechanism has...
  5. file type eg .pdf association random reset

file type eg .pdf association random reset: Some time ago, we successfully used, for example, the association of .pdf files with the Adobe Acrobat DC application using a group policy Default Associations Configuration File.Since the beginning of April with UserChoice Protection Driver v2.1 activated, this mechanism has...
  6. file type eg .pdf association random reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Whenever I unzip a file, the order of the files become randomized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I unzip a file, the order of the files become randomized.: The files become randomized whenever I unzip it. It was umbered from 0-576 but then it starts at 562, when it's supposed to start at 0. It also goes randomly from 575 to 534. Does anyone know how to fix this....
  8. Whenever I unzip a file, the order of the files become randomized.

Whenever I unzip a file, the order of the files become randomized.: The files become randomized whenever I unzip it. It was umbered from 0-576 but then it starts at 562, when it's supposed to start at 0. It also goes randomly from 575 to 534. Does anyone know how to fix this....
  9. Whenever I unzip a file, the order of the files become randomized.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Files with random strings of letters and numbers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with random strings of letters and numbers.: I don't know what Data Base Files do, but I just want confirmation on whether or not these files are safe. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-with-random-strings-of-letters-and-numbers/3f456c01-dfa6-4e67-bddf-6e3fd21df0ca