Windows 10: RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

Discus and support RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Samsung RC 510 Core i 3 M 380 (2.53 GHz) laptop that is flickering whenever i try to use 3D features or sometimes when i open chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SEAN JONES98, Nov 22, 2019.

1. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

Hi

I have a Samsung RC 510 Core i 3 M 380 (2.53 GHz) laptop that is flickering whenever i try to use 3D features or sometimes when i open chrome browser it just stops responding and flickers.It have Intel HD Graphics and uses Nvidia as the 3D video controller, I have updated all drivers and changed RAM cards and HDD but they is no change .Please help!

:)

SEAN JONES98, Nov 22, 2019
  2. CleoIJ Win User

My laptop sound is making a weird noise and it's slow.

One day my laptop started making a random whirring, beeping noise and it would freeze while doing this and it was loud and now it has stopped but recently it has been doing this glitch noise similar to that other noise that used to happen except now it doesn't
    freeze and it's for a short amount of time like when I'm using YouTube the sound is disrupted for example if someone is talking it will make it sound glitchy or when a notification pops up and it makes the notification sound slow and distorted. As well as
    this noise, it's making my laptop slow at times and when typing too. Any clue as to what might be causing this and how I can stop it?

Thank you to those who answered! I'm going to try what you suggested.

CleoIJ, Nov 22, 2019
  3. oKaelynn Win User
    Random Noise

My computer has been making a random noise since I first got it (yesterday). I found the noise and turned it off, but it is still making the noise. It's really annoying when I'm trying to do things that require my focus. How can I fix this?

oKaelynn, Nov 22, 2019
  4. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

Weird noises

whenever I turn my computer on it makes this weird buzzing sound like it is about to explode in my face. I cant keep restarting my computer or it will break, and my hard drive died recently ( we got it fixed and it is making the noise), but this noise has
    always been here since Day 1. What do I do. It's an Hp pavilion

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jlpeoples525, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE

1. RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING A WEIRD NOISE - Similar Threads - RANDOM FLICKERING MAKING

2. Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume mixer keeps making weird noise+s: I went on volume mixer to turn my audio on but then I made the speakers go up and all of a sudden all I can hear is some fizzy sound from my computer I have never experienced this before...
  3. Weird noises in sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird noises in sleep: So i had just closed a google window and put the system in sleep mode.15 minutes later, as im in bed trying to sleep, my computer starts making this constant beep noise, so i unplug it. Id like to know some ideas of what the cause of this could be. I use a windows 10 PC with...
  4. Weird noise coming from laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird noise coming from laptop: Hi from past couple of months weird noise is coming from my laptop. I have contacted support multiple times still issue is not resolved. I contacted equipment manufacturer as well however they said it's software issue. I am attaching sample of the sound. Check the file at...
  5. GPU Making Grinding Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU Making Grinding Noise: I haven't been able to use my desktop PC for weeks due to this grinding noise coming from the GPU fan I believe(I know for sure it's not the hard drive nor the fan so I've not been too worried.). I have opened it up inspected it etc. and don't really know what else to do I'm...
  6. Weird playback noises

Weird playback noises: So I recently set up a monitor to my computer, set up a mic, and everything was good. Now, whenever I unplug my headphones, It makes a horrible playback noise. It echoes whatever I say, or even the slightest tap. Please help me....
  7. Fan making grinding noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan making grinding noise: My fan is making a terrible grinding noise. It runs loud and also pulses at times. I called tech support. They wanted $90 to fix. What is causing this? The mentioned something about fan drivers (and other drivers not working properly). How can I fix it?...
  8. Fan making grinding noise

Fan making grinding noise: My fan is making a terrible grinding noise. It runs loud and also pulses at times. I called tech support. They wanted $90 to fix. What is causing this? The mentioned something about fan drivers (and other drivers not working properly). How can I fix it?...
  9. Windows causes weird "beeping" noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows causes weird "beeping" noise: Hi, since I have installed Windows 10, I noticed weird "beeping" noise. It's not classic beeping sound you can hear, when there is something wrong. It's not even coming from speakers. It's like mechanical, not sure how to call it. I was using Ubuntu before and I'm pretty...
  10. Weird flickering and then white screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird flickering and then white screen: Recently I've been having issues with my iMac that has boot camp running on Windows 10, so rather than using normal Mactonish I use Windows 10 for regular usage. I've been getting weird white flickering and then shortly after a complete white screen that stops everything....