Windows 10: Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!!

Discus and support Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have two folders that are on my file explorer on of them called "Messages" and another called "work flow" and i did not create these but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AfsanaBegum1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!!

Hi,

I have two folders that are on my file explorer on of them called "Messages" and another called "work flow"

and i did not create these but when i try deleting them they don't leave, im really worried and i need a solution fast!!

So if someone would be so kind as to tell me what is going on and a clear solution, i'd be so grateful.

Thanks!

:)

AfsanaBegum1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!!

I cant create a new folder in windows 10

Hi,

As the scans were not able to find any corrupted system files, we recommend that you try creating a new folder through
    File Explorer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key and type "file explorer" to open File Explorer.
    • Click Desktop.
    • Under the Home tab, select the New folder option.
    • Create a name for your folder.

Let us know if you were able to create a new folder by following the steps provided.

Dennis Mop, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!!

1. Random Folders Created on My File Explorer (Windows 10)!! - Similar Threads - Random Folders Created

2. Windows 11 File Explorer Folder Jumps to the Top Randomly, and When Creating Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Folder Jumps to the Top Randomly, and When Creating Shortcuts: Hello,I am using Windows 11.I generally have multiple file explorer windows open.I "randomly" experience the folders jump to the top. I have unsuccessfully tried various resolutions listed in the following links.I recently identified that creating a shortcut from the folder...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer Folder Jumps to the Top Randomly, and When Creating Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer Folder Jumps to the Top Randomly, and When Creating Shortcuts: Hello,I am using Windows 11.I generally have multiple file explorer windows open.I "randomly" experience the folders jump to the top. I have unsuccessfully tried various resolutions listed in the following links.I recently identified that creating a shortcut from the folder...
  4. Create a timeline of letters in Files & folders Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a timeline of letters in Files & folders Windows Explorer: HiCreate a timeline of letters in Windows ExplorerIf possible, create an alphabet tag next to the page and click on it to quickly go to the desired area in Windows and do not need to search for a long time in the Windows and Explorer window.Like the photo below that I...
  5. File Explorer can't create new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer can't create new folder: I have a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Home 2004, during my install/update/clean process it got updated to 20H2. I partitoned the disk and created a Users folder on drive D. At some point since File Explorer stopped creating new folders, right clicking doesn't show...
  6. Window 10 - Can not create a folder with Explorer

Window 10 - Can not create a folder with Explorer: Hi I'm looking for a solution for me to regain the ability to create a folder with Explorer. I searched the internet for: windows 10 explorer cannot create folders I then came across and followed this thread to the point where I was lead into a system restore: the...
  7. My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders: I have been having this issue with my Windows 10 File Explorer where it seems to randomly crash. It can do this with any folder anywhere on my two SSDs but it seems to specifically always occur the most frequently with Paradox Interactive's Stellaris data folders. This was...
  8. File Explorer - Creating new folders

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - Creating new folders: Windows 1909 and before. Issue: When I try to create a new folder in File Explorer I can only type one letter then File Explorer acts like I pressed enter. For example if I Create a try to creater called " File Explorer will only let me create a folder called "j" The work...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Folder Randomly Changes in File Explorer View

Windows 10 Desktop Folder Randomly Changes in File Explorer View: On Windows 10 in File Explorer that has the Quick Locations and all Locations listed in the left-hand menu, my folder "Desktop" randomly changed to "Downloads" even though the correct "Downloads" location remained the same. I am unable to change the folder name back to what...
  10. Cannot create New Folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create New Folder in File Explorer: It works fine, but suddenly today the New menu disappeared from my click menu when I click on any blank place in a folder. What's worse, if I click the New Folder button under the File Explorer top menu, there is no response. In the end, I can only create new folders using...