Windows 10: Random Font Change???

Discus and support Random Font Change??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was on my computer and I noticed the font in the Windows search bar and File Explorer had randomly changed from the default setting to what looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pilot640, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Pilot640 Win User

Random Font Change???

I was on my computer and I noticed the font in the Windows search bar and File Explorer had randomly changed from the default setting to what looks like Arial. Also when I right click on Google, the menu/font size seems to be much smaller. I made no changes to these settings and wonder if anyone knows the default font and how to change just these back.ThanksPilot640Ps. This device is managed by an organisation and Fonts are the only personalisation available to me.

:)

Pilot640, Jul 21, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 21, 2021
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Random Font Change???

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Random Font Change???

1. Random Font Change??? - Similar Threads - Random Font Change

2. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.: [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page. Going from this: To this: It seams to be completely random, but...
  3. Font randomly changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font randomly changed: Hello, my font has suddenly changed for most programs, for example, I got it for this prompt, but I also get it in my web browser file explorer etc, here's a picture for reference, this is really annoying because everything else is normal but then this has this different...
  4. Font randomly changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font randomly changed: Hello, my font has suddenly changed for most programs, for example, I got it for this prompt, but I also get it in my web browser file explorer etc, here's a picture for reference, this is really annoying because everything else is normal but then this has this different...
  5. Font randomly changed after downloading Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font randomly changed after downloading Win11: Hello, my font has suddenly changed for the GUI where it asks "Are you sure you want to move [blank] to recycle bin? Here's a picture for reference....
  6. Font randomly changed after downloading Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font randomly changed after downloading Win11: Hello, my font has suddenly changed for the GUI where it asks "Are you sure you want to move [blank] to recycle bin? Here's a picture for reference....
  7. Font randomly changed

Font randomly changed: My font in Windows 10 changed for no reason. I believe it may have been after adjusting ClearType settings. I have tried disabling and enabling it again to no avail: In fact, it makes no difference. Two screenshots:...
  8. Window's 10 Font Change Randomly

Window's 10 Font Change Randomly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isurnamegi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iti7cp/windows_10_font_change_randomly/
  9. Fonts are changing sizes at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts are changing sizes at random: When ever I am searching the Chrome, Explorer, Edge, discord, and and outlook all seem to randomly change in size without me even touching my mouse. Its random and happens when not touching my computer. Even while typing this message my Fonts and screen randomly changed...
  10. Random font changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random font changes: After updates screen goes black and screen font keeps changing sizes. I have tried multiple times to get support from Microsoft to no avail. I need to know also how to sign on as administrator. I am the only account on this computer and I am the administrator but cannot...