Windows 10: Random freeze and BSOD

Discus and support Random freeze and BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have random freeze and BSOD with various errors. dumps as requested by stickythread are attached. i will provide more dumps when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blu, Dec 4, 2015.

1. BLU
    Blu Win User

Random freeze and BSOD

Hi,
    i have random freeze and BSOD with various errors.

dumps as requested by stickythread are attached.

i will provide more dumps when the problem will happen again.

Thank you.

The problem was caused by the motherboard (BIOS P1.90), it seems that does not support 8X4GB ram modules.
    I have removed 4 modules and the problem has disappeared.
    I do not think that the memory modules are defective because memtest found no error.

:)

2. Matt_BMUZ Win User

Random Freezes and BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Thank you for replying quickly.

My windows is currently up-to-date so it's not that. I've tried the troubleshooting and there seems to be no errors that are coming up.

I will check out the external devices, but its hard to tell. The freezes/bsod can appear at any time, sometimes its after several hours of PC usage, sometimes only a few minutes after start-up.

Any particular external devices should i take out?

Matt_BMUZ, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Matt_BMUZ Win User
    Random Freezes and BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out.

I have recently purchased some new parts for my computer. I upgraded my rig, the parts i upgraded were my Motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM, new cooling system and purchased a M2 SSD.

I've had **** on, trying to put the new rig together but managed to get everything sorted. Had to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Home Edition due to the m2 ssd. The problem I am still getting is that a random times, my PC decides to freeze. It's not just
    a freeze and a bluescreen. Its a freeze, takes a 1min or 2mins to unfreeze, works for a few mins then decides to bluescreen. Mostly occurs when I'm on Google Chrome.

I've tried so many things to try and fix it but I think it's gone way above my head now.

Considering that its got a lot of new parts and it has a fresh install, I am not sure which drivers is causing this or even if it is related to the drivers.

I keep getting the same errors via event viewer, I will attach the picture down below.

Errors via Event viewer: Dropbox - errors via event viewer.png

Msinfo: Dropbox - mypcspecs.nfo

Speccy: Dropbox - PC.txt

Dumpfiles: Dropbox - memorydumps.zip

If I need any other type of information, you can ask me.

Hope you can help me out.

Matt_BMUZ, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Random freeze and BSOD

1. Random freeze and BSOD - Similar Threads - Random freeze BSOD

2. Random bsods and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random bsods and freezing: I'm getting random bsods and occasionally my PC will freeze so that I have to manually power it off. I've tried resetting windows, updating drivers, rolling back drivers, etc. Here is a folder with a few of the most recent dump files:...
  3. Random bsods and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random bsods and freezing: I'm getting random bsods and occasionally my PC will freeze so that I have to manually power it off. I've tried resetting windows, updating drivers, rolling back drivers, etc. Here is a folder with a few of the most recent dump files:...
  4. Random bsods and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD and freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD and freezing: I purchased a PC a month or so ago and have been experiencing random BSOD and freezing. It seems to happen any time as I can't find a trigger. I'm not doing anything specific other than every day use. The BSOD seems to happen at least a couple times a week and the freezing,...
  6. Random BSOD and Freezes

Random BSOD and Freezes: Hi all, I've been periodically getting BSODS (recent ones such as (1) kmode exception not handled fltmgr.sys and (2) Page fault in nonpahed area) and random freeze (especially when i tilt my laptop or am carrying it). Attached is the zip file. The current laptop i...
  7. Random freezes and BSODs

Random freezes and BSODs: I have a Sony VAIO laptop, model SVE14A290X, which had Windows 8.1 installed on it. I waited until late December 2015 to upgrade to Windows 10, and followed all of the instructions and driver downloads given on the Sony website.But since then I've been having regular freezes...
  8. BSOD And random freeze

BSOD And random freeze: Hello everyone. For long time I was having problem with my old HDD it was faulty and my PC crashed from time to time (format + new windows). I decide to change my old HDD and get a new HDD and new SSD to act as window partition. After i install everything i started to...
  9. Random Freezes/BSoDs?

Random Freezes/BSoDs?: Hello everyone. I have recently been receiving constant freezes (hard freezes, can't do anything, computer is still running but Gpu fans stop, monitor freezes, controls lock up, etc.) and BSoDs. To add some backstory, this just randomly started happening about 4 months after...
  10. Bsod/freeze at random

Bsod/freeze at random: at random times my pc will get bsod or just freeze and i need to restart. 90% of the times i turn the pc on it happens after 5-10 minutes and can then be good for several hours later. don't know what causes this, anyone have an idea? 82593