Windows 10: Random freeze at certain interval , Event id 153

Discus and support Random freeze at certain interval , Event id 153 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had my win 10 installed for about 2 weeks , but there's some problem about randomly freeze at some interval , so i checked event viewer and got event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lospollos, Aug 22, 2015.

1. lospollos Win User

Random freeze at certain interval , Event id 153

I had my win 10 installed for about 2 weeks , but there's some problem about randomly freeze at some interval , so i checked event viewer and got event id 153 which is say about "The IO operation at logical block address 0x204d96b8 for Disk 0 (PDO name: \Device\Ide\IAAStorageDevice-1) was retried" Does everyone here know what it is ?coz I dont really know about I/O operation at windows .

:)

lospollos, Aug 22, 2015

2. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes

Hi!

Since I have Windows 10 on my PC it freezes randomly. I don't know what causes it. It has been reinstalled before but still have the issue. According to the Event viewer since 2016.09.23. I had 153 of these random freezes. Is there any way to solve this
    issue? I'm getting tired of always restarting my PC and losing my work. Random freeze at certain interval , Event id 153 :(

ZsoltKoseczky, Aug 22, 2015
  3. jr283 Win User
    Windows 10 Randomly Freezes

Hi, when you say you reinstalled by what method? Have you done any trouble shooting I. e, drivers,updates,hardware etc? The best way is a clean reinstall by using a bootable u.s.b/iso created by the creation tool and backing up all your data and office key
    etc if not already done so?

jr283, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Check your hard drive. Runs CHKDSK and check SMART parameters. In relatively infrequent situations this could indicate a failing hard drive. Specially if this Error occurs frequently.

Snakeyes, Aug 22, 2015
  5. lospollos Win User
    i've already checked my hdd with chkdsk but no problem ,and why this only happen on win 10 ? before this i had no problem at all with win 7. does this any connection with my sata driver from intel ? i had installed IRST after upgrading ........

lospollos, Aug 22, 2015
  6. Snakeyes Win User
    Snakeyes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Random freeze at certain interval , Event id 153 - Similar Threads - Random freeze certain

2. Random of Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random of Event ID 41: Hi All, I'm running this Random Restart issue on my VM. Hopefully someone able to help to find the root cause.Here the MEMORY.DMP file for your references; https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pAxQnMl51AhQqSqbT0BPermkCGNosqtM?usp=sharing...
  3. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals: Greetings,I recently upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Of course, performing a clean install of Windows 10.Unfortunately, the system crashes randomly, both at light and heavy loads. Sometimes, it can work fine for many hours uninterrupted, and other...
  4. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals: Greetings,I recently upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Of course, performing a clean install of Windows 10.Unfortunately, the system crashes randomly, both at light and heavy loads. Sometimes, it can work fine for many hours uninterrupted, and other...
  5. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. how to fix event id 153?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix event id 153?: over the last month or so my laptop has been randomly freezing and bsod, i keep getting a disk warning with event id 153 and i've check my ssd and it doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it.here is a screenshot of the warning....
  7. how to fix event id 153?

how to fix event id 153?: over the last month or so my laptop has been randomly freezing and bsod, i keep getting a disk warning with event id 153 and i've check my ssd and it doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it.here is a screenshot of the warning....
  8. Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logging Event ID's 153 and 129 causing hitches, freezes in windows 10: I have had a persistent problem for about a year now, and have not been able to find any solutions for it. I downloaded an update in January that caused my system to start having intermittent freezes and hitches that, on average, last about 45 seconds and cause my system to...
  9. Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153)

Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153): So I built my first gaming pc back in September 2018 and since then every couple weeks or so my pc would act up for about a week where basically it freezes for about 1 minute at a time with about 15 second intervals. Here are my specs... Ryzen 3 1200 CPU GTX 1050ti by...
  10. computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98: Hello, I'm experiencing some issues with one of my drives.. not sure which. I get the event viewer id 153 error along with event id 98 I will provide screenshots of the errors to hopefully support getting help with this problem. I've tried replacing my PSU as this was the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk error at random intervals