Windows 10: Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

Discus and support Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happens from time to time when I am working, but also many times when I wake up the computer from hibertination. It started when I updated to 21H1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeCrom, Jun 18, 2021.

1. LeCrom Win User

Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

This happens from time to time when I am working, but also many times when I wake up the computer from hibertination. It started when I updated to 21H1 a couple of weeks ago.All of a sudden windows becomes super laggy and unresponsive, as if anything would use a lot of performance in the background. Sometimes even the mouse wont move smoothly anymore and I can barely interact with anything. However, If I open the Task Manager using Ctrl+Shift+Esc, nothing suspitious appears here CPU und RAM both at about 40-50% most of the time.There are two ways to get the system working again, first one is

:)

LeCrom, Jun 18, 2021
  2. TIGR Win User

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1

1. Random Freeze since I updated to 21H1 - Similar Threads - Random Freeze since

2. Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48%: Hello, when i try to update from 21H1 to 21H2 freezes at 48% without bsod or any error.Here are the update logs:https://mega.nz/file/bQxl2QxB#9Q-2RACMfLgzdaNkC6Ucmjf2HCFXtkOaXkHKRmVmgfIPlease help me to resolve the issue....
  3. Automatic shutdown pop-up since updated 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic shutdown pop-up since updated 21H1: Since I updated 21H1, a random pop-up shows up and says "This computer is going to shut down" and it begins countdown from 10 sec. I have no clue why it happens. Only thing I can tell is just updating Windows....
  4. Taskbar Functions Issues Since Update 21H1 KB5005033

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Functions Issues Since Update 21H1 KB5005033: Hey there, so I just updated Windows 10 Pro to version 21H1 KB5005033 and since then I cannot open the start menu and just begin typing a search if I currently am not on another window. Note that both of the issues I'm having only happen when my taskbar is positioned on the...
  5. Since the 2004 update, I am getting random system freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the 2004 update, I am getting random system freeze: Seems to me to be since the 2004 update. I am doing normal tasks in Word or browsing the Web or in some cases not at my computer and the mouse freezes, there is no keyboard input, ctrl+alt+delete does not work. Inserting a usb pendrive does not invoke an action. Just to...
  6. Freezes since last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes since last update: I updated to the last update and when i turn on the computer in the first time my mouse freezes when move it and the sound has microshutering. If i tried to restart the computer not restart, stays on the screen restarting... I force the power off and in the second post, the...
  7. PC Randomly Freezes since Windows 10 Update

PC Randomly Freezes since Windows 10 Update: I updated my PC to Windows 10 from 8.1 in January. Since doing so my PC will randomly freeze completely, resulting in a hard reset.I'm nervous these hard resets will result in data corruption. I've never experienced this before with this particular PC. I've updated ALL...
  8. I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...

I am getting random freezing and crashing since update 1903, the updater is also now saying...: AMD Reisen 3 2200 with radion vega graphics 8 gig ram Running windows 10 pro Having random freezes and frequent crashes since 1903 update. there is a failed framework update as that updater has tried multiple tomes to install. I have been through the fix it walkthrough...
  9. Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update

Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update: Hi, Before 1803 update I never had any freezing problem. But after that laptop started to freeze randomly, usually after working a few hours. Then I could not reset it and sent it to the service. They could not find any problem but reset the laptop (formatted) to version...
  10. Freezing since windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing since windows update: Hi I left my pc updating with a windows update last week and since then I am now getting a complete freeze within 10 minutes of starting although everything appears to be fine. I have tried so many things to fix it and I have ran out of ideas so im desperate for help. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 21h1 freezing

2. w10 21h1 freeze at lauch