Windows 10: Random freeze while playing wow.

Discus and support Random freeze while playing wow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Game went Brrrrr while playing and had to restart.Have been playing wow for 7 days before this issue happened. Wierd thing is I've had the same issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wsdude, Jun 16, 2020.

1. wsdude Win User

Random freeze while playing wow.

Game went Brrrrr while playing and had to restart.Have been playing wow for 7 days before this issue happened.

Wierd thing is I've had the same issue happen to me on another game 4 months ago and I've been playing every day till then without issues but it happend today again which is confusing as hell.

I can post memory dump if you want.

I did a corruption scan with the sfc command but there was no integrity violation either.

:)

wsdude, Jun 16, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Random freeze while playing wow.

Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Random freeze while playing wow.

1. Random freeze while playing wow. - Similar Threads - Random freeze while

2. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  3. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION only while playing WoW

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION only while playing WoW: Greetings everyone, Can someone help me out please? I'm getting this error only while playing World of Warcraft and its random. Can't figure out what is causing it. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool as suggested by microsoft but it found no errors. Where do I go...
  6. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days: Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've gotten like 3 BSODS on wow. The wierd thing is they dont happen immediatly but hours later. Temps are fine.Clean...
  7. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  8. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  9. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  10. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...