Windows 10: Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update

Discus and support Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How does an elderly computer novice like me remedy a random screen anywhere while doing anything? This issue started with a W10 update and it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bobbio Bobby, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update

How does an elderly computer novice like me remedy a random screen anywhere while doing anything? This issue started with a W10 update and it's been torturing me ever since. I run Event Viewer and Reliability test and it seems to identify a different file each time may be causing the screen to freeze.

I had someone install the operating system,,,didn't seem to work. I removed both a Norton and McAfee license and it still freezes.

I can't afford a new computer but was seeking any new remedies.

Thanks

Ocho

:)

Bobbio Bobby, Feb 12, 2020
  2. d.lind Win User

After November 2019's Windows update Mail and Calendar app problems

After November 2019's Windows update mail and calendar continuously says your account settings for gmail accounts have to be updated even after I update as suggested and/or reset as suggested.

d.lind, Feb 12, 2020
  3. After November 2019's Windows update Mail and Calendar app problems

PeterPokuta, Feb 12, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

Thema:

Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update

1. Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update - Similar Threads - Random freezes November

2. W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Freeze and crash randomly but infrequently: Hello, I will first describe my situation. I have a Panasonic toughbook CF-19 Mk6 with i5-3rd gen core + 16GB RAM. The machine has been in my hands for a few years now and it used to act as a mobile wifi server using Windows 7 Pro or linux and has never had any issues. The...
  3. PC completely freezes at random after updating from w10 1909 to update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC completely freezes at random after updating from w10 1909 to update 2004: I'm having issues with my PC completely freezing at random times, mouse wont move, screen is frozen on the last frame. At first I thought it might be caused by high GPU/CPU usage while playing games, but today it crashed while watching only youtube with several extra tabs...
  4. Windows November 2019 Update - Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows November 2019 Update - Version 1809: I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks to install the latest updates, it always says it's unable to install certain components. I uninstalled my antivirus software temporarily also as I heard that might be the problem and again, it didn't update properly. Not sure what...
  5. Windows 10 Updates November 2019 - A disaster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Updates November 2019 - A disaster: And so the problems continue, and the latest Windows 10 update is causing huge problems. It has just taken 45 minutes for my laptop to log on, and connect to Edge. Why does Microsoft persistently cause so many problems for everyday users? Microsoft and Windows 10 is...
  6. Windows Update ( November 2019)

Windows Update ( November 2019): When downloading the November update it doesn't work and fails multiple times before even after a reset. And i have tried reinstalling it before. I need to know if this is fixable.[ATTACH]...
  7. Windows November 2019 update issue

Windows November 2019 update issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720. I was updating the laptop and it stopped. Now I go into a constant Startup repair, then diagnosing this PC loop. I've tried everything within the menus but they all come back with a message "Cannot auto-fix this PC". How do I get out of this?...
  8. Windows November 2019 Update

Windows November 2019 Update: I am getting an error code - 0x80080005 when I am trying to download the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-november-2019-update/b696f27c-8f6c-4439-94d1-5502f3f6981e
  9. Microsoft November 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft November 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes November 2019 Security Updates Release Date: November 12, 2019 The November security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...
  10. Microsoft November 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft November 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes November 2019 Security Updates Release Date: November 12, 2019 The November security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) ChakraCore Microsoft Office and...