Windows 10: Random freezing and activating TDR problem

Discus and support Random freezing and activating TDR problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys, Recently I have upgraded to win10 and this problem wasn't a thing in my win7 PC. The problem is that (sometimes in obviously easy actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by piipecek, Jul 20, 2016.

1. piipecek Win User

Random freezing and activating TDR problem

Hey guys,

Recently I have upgraded to win10 and this problem wasn't a thing in my win7 PC. The problem is that (sometimes in obviously easy actions for the computer) it freezes, doing nothing and then the screen says: An error have occured, application must close: TDR. It keeps happening every 30 minutes or so, when gaming as well as browsing. The thing that drives me mad is that the computer is doing nothing during the time of freeze and restart. I was (by tutorials) in my registers, and upped the restart time from 2 to 10 secconds, and it didn't do a thing. only longer pause before restart of the graphic card. Any solutions?

:)

piipecek, Jul 20, 2016

2. Pointer Keeps Freezing

I followed your instructions. It is better. The freezing isn't as random. When I start Explorer it takes a few seconds for Explorer to load and then about 5 more seconds for the pointer to become active.

So it is not OK. This was never an issue in 8.1.

Berg_virginia, Jul 20, 2016
  3. Computer Freezing

My computer and same with my friends have been freezing for a couple months now. The freezing has been at random and has no predictability to it. Sometimes it won't freeze for an entire week, and other times its every other day. I'm not sure if it is
    a computer problem or a windows problem.

TylerBurtoft, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Random freezing and activating TDR problem

have a look at your Reliability History and see if there are any red flags.If so,then view the Tech details.The TDR is caused by the Nvidea adapter driver,identified as nvlddmkm.sys. and often fixed by completely uninstalling the driver,then installing the latest driver,feom Nvidea ONLY and use the custom and clean install method only.

joeandmarg0, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

Random freezing and activating TDR problem

1. Random freezing and activating TDR problem - Similar Threads - Random freezing activating

2. Video Tdr Failure Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr Failure Problem: Gdy odpalam jakąkolwiek grę po pewnym czasie wyskakuje mi bluescreen z kodem Video Tdr Failurepróbowalem już reinstall sterowników graficznych i systemu, nic nie pomogło znalazłem plik dumpi jakby ktoś sie na tym znał to prosze o wyjasnienie błędu i na czym on polega nię moge...
  3. Video Tdr Failure Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Tdr Failure Problem: Gdy odpalam jakąkolwiek grę po pewnym czasie wyskakuje mi bluescreen z kodem Video Tdr Failurepróbowalem już reinstall sterowników graficznych i systemu, nic nie pomogło znalazłem plik dumpi jakby ktoś sie na tym znał to prosze o wyjasnienie błędu i na czym on polega nię moge...
  4. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART: Hello guys,I have a problem with my drivers I guess. I just get a black screen and then this...no BSODThere is still audio and Aura Sync, so system is working. What does this mean??? dump files attachedI runned furmark for 10 min and i played fh5, fn, still no problem...its...
  5. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART: Hello guys,I have a problem with my drivers I guess. I just get a black screen and then this...no BSODThere is still audio and Aura Sync, so system is working. What does this mean??? dump files attachedI runned furmark for 10 min and i played fh5, fn, still no problem...its...
  6. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. video tdr failure, and black screens freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video tdr failure, and black screens freezes.: Hello computer whisperes of tenforums. I suspect my graphics card is at the end of its life, as bluescreens suddenly started happening about a week ago. It primarily happens when watching youtube (i haven't crashed when playing demanding games, oddly enough). Sometimes it...
  8. Random Freezes

Random Freezes: Hello, I get random freezes on my PC. It can happen at any point, playing a game, or even just on the desktop. The freezes locks up the whole system and lasts for a few seconds. The intervals are different, I can go for a couple of hours without a freeze, other times it...
  9. Random freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random freezing: hi.my windows 10 have this wierd bugg it just random freeze and need force restart after restarting my pc i get this ''unidentified network'' problem thats easy fix but my windows still keep freezing i updated drivers.updated windows. i scaned for viruse.i used some cmd...
  10. random freezes

random freezes: I have been having issues with windows 10 since my fresh install 3/4 days ago. at random times my pc will just freeze if there is sound when it hangs it just continuously makes noise. this wont go away unless i hard restart the pc freezes mostly randomly, while gaming,...