Windows 10: Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

Discus and support Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was previously having random freezing but replaced my RAM with more and it seems to have fixed the issue until recently. It's been a few weeks since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tronix304, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Tronix304 Win User

Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

I was previously having random freezing but replaced my RAM with more and it seems to have fixed the issue until recently. It's been a few weeks since it had done it last. I have 2 minidump files that were created because of the issues, I will attach them to a OneDrive link.The PC is newer, only a few months old, GPU is new as well.Thanks for your help in advance, I am running out of options and don't know what to do next.I am running the following specs:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎4/‎8/‎2022 OS build 22000.832 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.832.0 P

:)

Tronix304, Aug 6, 2022

2. Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Aug 6, 2022
  3. TIGR Win User
    Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

TIGR, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

1. Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Random Freezing Issue

2. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  4. The Audio Issues came back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Audio Issues came back: Last time someone helped me and they told me to delete the audio drivers which I did, but now the issue came back, my question is do I have to repeat the same treatment every time I hope to solve this issue or is there something more permanent?This is for AUDIODG.EXE:...
  5. The Audio Issues came back

The Audio Issues came back: Last time someone helped me and they told me to delete the audio drivers which I did, but now the issue came back, my question is do I have to repeat the same treatment every time I hope to solve this issue or is there something more permanent?This is for AUDIODG.EXE:...
  6. The Audio Issues came back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11: I was previously having random freezing but replaced my RAM with more and it seems to have fixed the issue until recently. It's been a few weeks since it had done it last. I have 2 minidump files that were created because of the issues, I will attach them to a OneDrive...
  8. PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?: Hello,Need advise on issue where my PC randomly freezes. The freeze in my case isnt a complete freeze, where I can still move, click my mouse and even trigger windows button from my keyboard. However when I click on the action, for example restart or turn off the computer, it...
  9. PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?: Hello,Need advise on issue where my PC randomly freezes. The freeze in my case isnt a complete freeze, where I can still move, click my mouse and even trigger windows button from my keyboard. However when I click on the action, for example restart or turn off the computer, it...
  10. new random notes came back

in Windows 10 Customization
    new random notes came back: lost notes so deleted Microsoft\OneNote\16.0\ since the lost notes are goneafter deleted, then reopen onenote desktopthe new temporally test notes came back?? whats all the locations of notes?and where did these notes come from? i deleted Microsoft\OneNote\16.0\ onedrive is...