Windows 10: Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix

Discus and support Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For the past two months, I've been getting random, but rather frequent BSOD and complete system crashes/reboots and for the life of me cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Euripides84, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix

Hello,

For the past two months, I've been getting random, but rather frequent BSOD and complete system crashes/reboots and for the life of me cannot figure out how to fix them.

I've ran memory tester came back no issues

I've unplugged all USB devices

I've opened my computer and reseated my graphics card

I've checked temperatures they're all fine

Could anybody point me in the direction of how to fix this?

Link to the .DMP file produced after the last BSOD:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aij9sCWsDqK1gtE-ePFpepinsqWJWg?e=Pd03Tt

Any advice greatly recieved.

:)

Euripides84, Feb 12, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes in Win 10

MackenzieMiller, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix

1. Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix - Similar Threads - Random frequent BSOD

2. How to fix my random crashes or BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my random crashes or BSOD: So I built my own PC recently MB: MSI pro b650p wifiCPU: Ryzen 9 7900xGPU: Geforce RTX 3060 12gSamsung 970 EVO SSD2*16 DDR5 Kingstun Fury RAMWindows 11 ProAll went well until a couple of weeks ago, I started getting random crashes and BSODs. First BSOD I got was a code 50,...
  3. How to fix my random crashes or BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my random crashes or BSOD: So I built my own PC recently MB: MSI pro b650p wifiCPU: Ryzen 9 7900xGPU: Geforce RTX 3060 12gSamsung 970 EVO SSD2*16 DDR5 Kingstun Fury RAMWindows 11 ProAll went well until a couple of weeks ago, I started getting random crashes and BSODs. First BSOD I got was a code 50,...
  4. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  5. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  6. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent Random BSODs

Frequent Random BSODs: Hello all, So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer kept on showing DistributedCOM errors even after i kept on fixing them and refused to boot until i manually pressed the...
  8. Random and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random and frequent BSOD: Guys, I have just built a new PC. After booting up, the system will randomly freeze and shut down with an error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Then the collecting process will stuck at 0. After it reboot, it will not be able to find ssd which is my boot driver. Then reboot...
  9. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD. About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates. I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean. Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill...
  10. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes: Frequent, random crashes in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-random-crashes/24ed4c0f-6417-4bf7-920c-2f146cdaa835