Windows 10: Random Frequent BSOD Please Help

Discus and support Random Frequent BSOD Please Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with my problem. My Windows goes BSOD so frequently. I don't know what triggers it. It just happens randomly when I leave my PC on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arrai, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Arrai Win User

Random Frequent BSOD Please Help

Hi,

I need help with my problem. My Windows goes BSOD so frequently. I don't know what triggers it. It just happens randomly when I leave my PC on (usually while streaming / downloading), playing games, or even when I'm doing work on my PC.

Here's some information:

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3-CF (AM4)
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    Memory: TridentZ 16.0 GB Dual-Channel @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Power Supply: Enermax Maxpro 700 Watt

Things I've tried:
    - Chkdsk on all disks
    - Memory Frequency to BIOS default
    - Updated to newest version of BIOS for motherboard
    - Ran MemTestx86 without errors
    - System temperature ranges are normal (40-50C)
    - Drivers updates
    - Windows updates

Blue Screen Errors Received:
    BAD_POOL_CALLER (frequent)
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (frequent)
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: wdiwifi.sys
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: nwifi.sys

More Details:
    - PC won't restart automatically when BSOD occurs. Just stuck at 100% then freeze.
    - After I restart my PC manually I will have to replug my USB Wifi adapter or it will just fail to work.
    - Sometimes 2-3 seconds of RTO occurs. I think it's logged as "DistributedCOM" with event ID 10016 on EventViewer when this occurs.

I've attached the log collector file.

DJAGO-PC-(2019-02-18_13-26-02).zip

Would appreciate any advice.

:)

Arrai, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Smurfmans Win User

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Hereby the result of step 5 and 6 for Model WDC WD10

D drive

Random Frequent BSOD Please Help [​IMG]

E drive

Smurfmans, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Smurfmans Win User

Update:
    I did steps 6 and 7:

BIOS reset. I choose the 'optimized defaults':

And then I did steps 8 through 11.

Next step is the memtest86+. I created a bootable DVD, and tested if it works. (It does.) I plan these memory-tests the coming nights.
    However, I can't see how I can test every SDRAM module separately. How do I do that?

(NB: After closing my game yesterday, I got the first BSOD in weeks, with a (new) message: "reference by pointer".)

Smurfmans, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Smurfmans Win User

Here are the magician screenshots:

Disk Drive

SMART button:

These tests didn't take long. Perhaps I missed a checkbox?

Also good to mention, I always get this message when starting " Samsung Magician":

I installed the SSD drive during Christmas 2016. I tried different drivers etc, but this message always came back.
    As my PC worked perfectly at that time, I let it rest in the end and used the lastest microsoft driver that windows update installed.

As to the steps in post #22. I did not yet executed these steps, so I cannot give you an update just yet.
    I hesitate a bit, because they seem to bring me in a new level of computer repair&analysis - into an area that is new to me. A bit out of my "comfort zone", and I need time to familiarize myself with these enhanced steps, so that I feel myself capable enough of doing them, without fearing to screw up my PC. Please give me some time for this. Random Frequent BSOD Please Help :) I will try to do this during this weekend.

I also didn't come round into doing steps 10 and 11 from post #8. Should I still do these?

Smurfmans, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Random Frequent BSOD Please Help - Similar Threads - Random Frequent BSOD

2. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  3. Random BSoD. help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD. help please: WinDbg3: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a...
  4. Random and frequent BSOD

Random and frequent BSOD: Frequent and random BSOD Windows. The only time Windows stays up is when Battlefront2 is running with Epic Games and Origin OR when actively playing software games. MSinfo File output: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Al3NPewdj35cpgQPsY2CNPVZNKly?e=UMcj27 Memory.dmp file zipped:...
  5. Frequent Random BSODs

Frequent Random BSODs: Hello all, So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer kept on showing DistributedCOM errors even after i kept on fixing them and refused to boot until i manually pressed the...
  6. Random and frequent BSOD

Random and frequent BSOD: I keep on getting BSOD very frequently with different stop codes. I would appreciate any help since this computer is essentially not usable. Windows Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) Thanks! Log Files: Box 157510
  7. Random and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random and frequent BSOD: Guys, I have just built a new PC. After booting up, the system will randomly freeze and shut down with an error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Then the collecting process will stuck at 0. After it reboot, it will not be able to find ssd which is my boot driver. Then reboot...
  8. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD. About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates. I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean. Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill...
  9. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...
  10. Frequent BSOD, please help

Frequent BSOD, please help: Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of stress tests (Memtest, GPU...