Windows 10: Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Discus and support Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by prashanthprakash1, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts.

In the event viewer i notice many errors:

From the application log:

svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page Pgno: 6504, Flags: 0x1ac4a has been made error -351 for a B-Tree ObjectId: 13, PgnoRoot: 63 of database C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat. This is typically due to a lost I/O from storage hardware. Please check with your hardware vendor for latest firmware revisions, make changes to your controller's caching parameters, use crash consistent hardware with Forced Unit Access support, and/or replace faulty hardware.

From the System Log: Event 41 -Kernel Power

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I have been trying to reach support but unable to get them on the phone.

What steps should i be taking to resolve this?

:)

prashanthprakash1, Mar 29, 2021
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes in Win 10

MackenzieMiller, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

1. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts - Similar Threads - Random Frequent crashing

2. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  3. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  4. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  5. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  6. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  8. Frequent random restarts

Frequent random restarts: Hello, I was looking through all the old threads and hoping you could help me like you've helped others. Main issue I use my desktop almost everyday and started to get the occasional unexplained restart probably late last year - less than once a week. In the last couple of...
  9. Frequent, random crashes

Frequent, random crashes: Frequent, random crashes in Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-random-crashes/24ed4c0f-6417-4bf7-920c-2f146cdaa835
  10. Frequent and Random Restarts

Frequent and Random Restarts: A couple months ago, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10. First thing it did was to update Windows. I did manage to transfer all my files and programs, but practically from day 1, I keep getting the BSOD with one of two messages: critical process died or unexpected store...