Windows 10: Random freze computer during games no error

Discus and support Random freze computer during games no error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! During sesions of gaming my computer freezes randomly. No error is shown but the only solusion to this problem for me of to hard reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sonnycrys, Mar 20, 2020.

1. sonnycrys Win User

Random freze computer during games no error

Hey! During sesions of gaming my computer freezes randomly. No error is shown but the only solusion to this problem for me of to hard reset the computer. Please help.
    My Windows version is 1909 OS Built 18363.720

:)

sonnycrys, Mar 20, 2020
  2. timpni Win User

File explorer frezes after i press the start button

also when playing games i get huge lag spickes that frezes the game

timpni, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random game crashes

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Do you get any error message or error code?
    Let us try the following steps, and heck if it helps.

Step 1: Update the graphics card drivers and check.

1. Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.

2. Right click on Display Adapter and select update driver.

3. Follow the onscreen directions.

4. Once the driver is updated, restart the computer.

Step 2: Install the game in Compatibility mode.

• Right click on the game installation file and select Properties then click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

Let us know if the issue persist, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Random freze computer during games no error

Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Random freze computer during games no error

1. Random freze computer during games no error - Similar Threads - Random freze computer

2. Random crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing during gaming: Hello everyone!I have recently bought a new laptop a week ago and strangely whenever I start playing any game in random intervals the game will suddenly crash. The screen freezes and the audio become very choppy. I have no control over the computer and cannot even access task...
  3. Random crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashing during gaming: Hello everyone!I have recently bought a new laptop a week ago and strangely whenever I start playing any game in random intervals the game will suddenly crash. The screen freezes and the audio become very choppy. I have no control over the computer and cannot even access task...
  4. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shutting down during gaming: Hello,My computer is randomly shutting down while playing intensive games such as path of exile or guild wars 2. I will be in game, and instantly the computer screen turns black, and then restarts - no blue screen or error message.It happens randomly, sometimes ill go the...
  5. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly shutting down during gaming: Hello,My computer is randomly shutting down while playing intensive games such as path of exile or guild wars 2. I will be in game, and instantly the computer screen turns black, and then restarts - no blue screen or error message.It happens randomly, sometimes ill go the...
  6. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly: Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop Specs are: Processor: i7-9750H, RAM: 16 GB Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti I even updated the windows to latest but...
  8. Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.

Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.: Built my first PC before new years. i5 9600k clocked at 4.4Ghz Msi mpg gaming plus z390 mobo 2x8GB corsiar vengeance ram clocked at 3200mhz Asus cerberus 1070ti 8gb gpu 1tb Ssd 2tb hdd Windows 10 with latest updates Plenty of cooling. First time build, everything...
  9. Running Task Manager fixes random freze

Running Task Manager fixes random freze: Hi, I have two screen setup. Randomly, probably 3 or 4 times a week, the applications on one scree seem to freeze. Eg if it mail, I cant click on anything. However, I have found if i do ctrl alt del and run Task Manager, it unlocks everything! So, I have a...
  10. Random BSOD's during games

Random BSOD's during games: I recently built my PC in June and it has been running fine since. I have just recently been getting BSODs and crashes in the middle of games. The two BSODs I have been getting are Bad_Pool_Header and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I believe that these crashes have something to...