Windows 10: Random Green Colored Numbers

Discus and support Random Green Colored Numbers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I opened the start menu some random green colored numbers started appearing on the start tiles and also my account image. Also when I opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ansh Dawda, May 4, 2019.

1. Random Green Colored Numbers

When I opened the start menu some random green colored numbers started appearing on the start tiles and also my account image.

Also when I opened the Get Help app I found that the app was also showing those numbers

The font is similar to Nvidia's font style which shows fps in games

Here are some screenshots

On start tiles and account image icon

Random Green Colored Numbers 56268140-9248-417b-8a5f-b23847c01afc?upload=true.png

Random Green Colored Numbers 1a235fcb-b58e-4ee4-a633-83626fa46e1c?upload=true.png

:)

Ansh Dawda, May 4, 2019

2. How to change Desktop selection box color

Try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type in regedit into the text box and press Enter.

• Follow the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors.

• On the right pane, look for the value of HotTrackingColor.
    Select a color and copy your color numbers

http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

It is given in three values representing the ratios of red, green and blue that range from 0 to 255.

• Enter values that mix to the color you want to have.

• Repeat the above step for the value of Hilight.

• Restart the computer.

Helder Carvalho Quaresma, May 4, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 4, 2019
  4. Siamion Win User

Random Green Colored Numbers

I want green (color) lumia!

Lumia 800, 900, 920 has wonderful colors - rich blue, black, yelow, white and other. But there is no juicy rich green color. Only lumia 620 has some ugly acid lime option. Will nokia Lumia get green body someday? I want green Lumia. Only this stops me from
    buying 920.

Siamion, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Random Green Colored Numbers

1. Random Green Colored Numbers - Similar Threads - Random Green Colored

2. Weird glitched colors random shades of blue and green on monitor, not visible in screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitched colors random shades of blue and green on monitor, not visible in screenshot: I've had this problem before in which certain shades of green and blue glitch out to this weird pixelated shade of blue/green. Last time, I fixed it by updating my graphics drivers. However, this time, I have had no such luck. The problem isn't visible in screenshots for...
  3. Weird glitched colors random shades of blue and green on monitor, not visible in screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird glitched colors random shades of blue and green on monitor, not visible in screenshot: I've had this problem before in which certain shades of green and blue glitch out to this weird pixelated shade of blue/green. Last time, I fixed it by updating my graphics drivers. However, this time, I have had no such luck. The problem isn't visible in screenshots for...
  4. Weird glitched colors random shades of blue and green on monitor, not visible in screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random green numbers showing up in my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random green numbers showing up in my screen: Hi everyone I've had this problem for a few days now. Usually it happens with windows-related apps, like the toolbar or explorer, but the problem is always the same: Random green numbers show up in unusual places in my screen they aren't impeding me of anything really, but...
  6. Display only shows the color green

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display only shows the color green: I had a problem when, after uninstalling a game, my display suddenly showed only the color green, can anyone figure what's going on [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-only-shows-the-color-green/942dba4a-deac-4e9c-ba83-ff1e76f84b80
  7. Green numbers on Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green numbers on Inbox: Hello, Lately, weird green numbers have been appearing in my mail app. Sometimes they are complete numbers. Other times they just are green lines. They do disappear after a while, but I don't know what has caused them to appear. They appear just in some emails, it does not...
  8. Windows Green Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Green Color: Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-green-color/998e1183-5011-4299-b3f0-bde62f2c4923
  9. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  10. big green number in start manu

in Windows 10 Customization
    big green number in start manu: this happens whenever i open start manu and start scroll happening since i update to windows10 1903 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-green-number-in-start-manu/f0eab9d3-4779-4db8-bd01-3fa79fdbfda2