Windows 10: Random hardware properties option grayed out

Discus and support Random hardware properties option grayed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new computer and when i try to turn on random hardware addresses the option is grayed out and i can't find a way to enable it on any network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by younotmyyo younotmyyo, May 25, 2024.

1. Random hardware properties option grayed out

I got a new computer and when i try to turn on random hardware addresses the option is grayed out and i can't find a way to enable it on any network.

:)

younotmyyo younotmyyo, May 25, 2024

2. Random hardware properties option grayed out

I got a new computer and when i try to turn on random hardware addresses the option is grayed out and i can't find a way to enable it on any network.

younotmyyo younotmyyo, May 25, 2024
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Make a Copy option is grayed out in Windows Photo Viewer - Windows 10

Hi Shailendra,

There are several reasons that can cause the Make a copy option to be grayed out in Windows Photo Viewer. It can be due to outdated software or corrupted files.

To help resolve this issue with the Make a copy option being grayed out, you can follow these steps:

• Right-click the photo you opened in the Windows Photo Viewer.
    • Click Properties.
    • Open the General tab.
    • At the bottom of the dialogue box under Attributes, uncheck the Read Only
      box.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 25, 2024
  4. Random hardware properties option grayed out

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Random hardware properties option grayed out

1. Random hardware properties option grayed out - Similar Threads - Random hardware properties

2. Random hardware properties option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random hardware properties option grayed out: I got a new computer and when i try to turn on random hardware addresses the option is grayed out and i can't find a way to enable it on any network....
  3. "options" in file explorer is grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "options" in file explorer is grayed out: HiI'm under windows 10 and file explorer has several issues.Currently, file explorer displays no thumbnails and "options" is grayed out. If I right click on a file and presses "open with", it completely freezes explorer, I cant even alt-tab, I have to terminate it.On other...
  4. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  5. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  6. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  7. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  8. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
  9. Use Random Hardware Addresses Option Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use Random Hardware Addresses Option Greyed Out: For no reason after a Windows Update, I suspect, the 'Use Random Hardware Address' option is no longer accessible. It is greyed out and I get the 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization' on the same page. I get the 'some settings are hidden...' message on...
  10. Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out: I need to access some areas of the control panel that are only available when it is run as administrator. I am unable to do this because the option to do so is grayed out. UAC is turned off. How can I run control panel as administrator? Here's a video with a duration of...