Windows 10: Random Heavy Computer Lag

Discus and support Random Heavy Computer Lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone!Was curious to know if I could get some assistance in helping me out with my studio machine. I'm noticing some very random very severe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fergenspuck, May 20, 2022.

1. Random Heavy Computer Lag

Hi Everyone!Was curious to know if I could get some assistance in helping me out with my studio machine. I'm noticing some very random very severe computer lag. I originally thought it could be a PSU issue, so I was able to under the warranty replace the unit and actually upgrade to a 1200 watt unit. I installed that, still had the issue and noticed some other graphical things going on Youtube Studdering, Heavy photoshop tools lagging down and not acting appropriately so I swapped out my Nvidia GeForce 1080 cards running in SLI for a NVidia Quaddro RTX 4000 card. I'm still getting some rand

:)

Fergenspuck, May 20, 2022
  2. ChadBonk Win User

Random Heavy Computer Lag

Hi Everyone!
    Was curious to know if I could get some assistance in helping me out with my studio machine. I'm noticing some very random very severe computer lag. I originally thought it could be a PSU issue, so I was able to under the warranty replace the unit and actually upgrade to a 1200 watt unit. I installed that, still had the issue and noticed some other graphical things going on ( Youtube Studdering, Heavy photoshop tools lagging down and not acting appropriately) so I swapped out my Nvidia GeForce 1080 cards running in SLI for a NVidia Quaddro RTX 4000 card. I'm still getting some random studder. Anyone have any suggestions? I know the machine can MORE than handle what I'm throwing at it so. Any 3rd party programs or Windows features that I can screen grab that someone can analyze for me? I checked the Windows Reliability feature through the control panel after I just had a severe lag and it turns out "SearchHost.exe" stopped interacting with windows at the time the lagging was happening so that led me down the rabbit hole of rebuilding the index, and then ultimately turning off "Windows Search". So I'll see what that does for me, but any and all suggestions is greatly appreciated so that I can continue back to getting some work done! Thanks!

ChadBonk, May 20, 2022
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 20, 2022
  4. Random Heavy Computer Lag

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Random Heavy Computer Lag

1. Random Heavy Computer Lag - Similar Threads - Random Heavy Computer

2. Heavy Lag on user profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Heavy Lag on user profiles: On my family PC there is a LOT of input lag on user profiles EXCEPT for the admin profile, this applies to newly created profiles as well. I've looked at task manager and couldn't see anything unusual no spikes in memory or disc usage, I've also booted into safe mode and...
  3. Heavy Lag on user profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Heavy Lag on user profiles: On my family PC there is a LOT of input lag on user profiles EXCEPT for the admin profile, this applies to newly created profiles as well. I've looked at task manager and couldn't see anything unusual no spikes in memory or disc usage, I've also booted into safe mode and...
  4. Random Lag On My Computer?

Random Lag On My Computer?: I recently got a new PC that is pretty strong, the specs are: RTX 3080 TI, Ryzen 9 5900 3ghz, 32GB of ram, W11 Home. randomly when doing certain things my computer lags, freezes for a few seconds, or just straight up lags hard. My drivers are up-to-date.When bringing 1...
  5. Random Heavy Computer Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Heavy Computer Lag: Hi Everyone!Was curious to know if I could get some assistance in helping me out with my studio machine. I'm noticing some very random very severe computer lag. I originally thought it could be a PSU issue, so I was able to under the warranty replace the unit and actually...
  6. Random Heavy Computer Lag

Random Heavy Computer Lag: Hi Everyone!Was curious to know if I could get some assistance in helping me out with my studio machine. I'm noticing some very random very severe computer lag. I originally thought it could be a PSU issue, so I was able to under the warranty replace the unit and actually...
  7. A Heavy lag after BSOD

A Heavy lag after BSOD: First of all, I have bought my laptop around 1 year ago and it's a gaming laptop. After working on it for 6 months, I started to get BSOD for the first time. I wasn't sure of the problem at the beginning but here's what happened. I got a message error of critical process...
  8. A Heavy lag after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A Heavy lag after BSOD: First of all, I have bought my laptop around 1 year ago and it's a gaming laptop. After working on it for 6 months, I started to get BSOD for the first time. I wasn't sure of the problem at the beginning but here's what happened. I got a message error of critical process...
  9. A Heavy lag after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. A Heavy lag after BOSD

A Heavy lag after BOSD: First of all, I have bought my laptop around 1 year ago and it's a gaming laptop. After working on it for 6 months, I started to get BSOD for the first time. I wasn't sure of the problem at the beginning but here's what happened. I got a message error of critical process...