Windows 10: Random high ping after windows updates

Discus and support Random high ping after windows updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have update to the latest version of windows 10. Already since the previous update I'm experience a lot of connectivity issues. 1. Random high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickVerwimp, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Random high ping after windows updates

I have update to the latest version of windows 10.

Already since the previous update I'm experience a lot of connectivity issues.

1. Random high ping between my wireless access point and pc with some interrupts

2. can't connect to my 2.4GHz network anymore

When I try this is seems to disable and re-enable my network device

I'm using a Assus PCE-AC51 wireless adapter.

Please don't respond with the obvious replies like: update drivers, reinstall the device etc. I have tried all of this.

Random high ping after windows updates a9364d2a-a68b-4731-9b8e-d1ffa96f571f?upload=true.jpg

Random high ping after windows updates 405700b4-b83e-4375-8521-73ca07ef8b33?upload=true.jpg

*** Moved from NL-NL ***

:)

NickVerwimp, Aug 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 High Ping on Games

Is it before the CSGO update or after. Lots of people are reporting this issue after the update. They are saying that the new update has messed up the routing or something. I would suggest to try connection optimizer like Kill Ping. It will bypass all the
    nodes in between and directly connect you to game server.

But first do these steps given in the guide for CSGO

How to Solve High Ping Issues in CS:GO

omairhaider, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Random High Ping Spikes

So, I decided due to other issues I was having, and low storage space to reset my PC. The issue was solved that way, I'm no longer experiencing random ping spikes.

Halokiller2413, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Random high ping after windows updates

Random High Ping Spikes

I did every step listed above with the exception of:

"Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Network Adapters

Select the Network card listed,

Select Update Driver

This should give you a choice of drivers - select the oldest one

Wait a few minutes while it installs the old driver"

I couldn't do this step as there was no list of drivers, this was what popped up:
    Random high ping after windows updates 98e5693b-f338-4aee-b76e-0e6a02c8bdd2?upload=true.png

None of the above steps worked and the issue continues to persist. I also meant to include that this issue only occurs on my device on the same network as other devices. None of the other devices have this same issue. What else can be done to solve this
    issue?

Halokiller2413, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Random high ping after windows updates

1. Random high ping after windows updates - Similar Threads - Random high ping

2. High ping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping: So i am i canada and i am playing fortnite with my friend who lives in australia and my internet is very bad only when playing with my friend but normally its good and when i wasin canada my ping was good....
  3. High ping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping: So i am i canada and i am playing fortnite with my friend who lives in australia and my internet is very bad only when playing with my friend but normally its good and when i wasin canada my ping was good....
  4. High ping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping: I was having an issue with high ping numbers with AT&T DSL. I was supposed to be getting up to 12Mbps, but wasn't getting anywhere near that consistently. Sometimes it would be less than 1Mbps, other times working within it's range. I switched to a new internet provider and...
  5. High ping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping: I was having an issue with high ping numbers with AT&T DSL. I was supposed to be getting up to 12Mbps, but wasn't getting anywhere near that consistently. Sometimes it would be less than 1Mbps, other times working within it's range. I switched to a new internet provider and...
  6. High ping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping

Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping: I have noticed that for a few weeks now that anywhere from tow to five times a day my internet will just randomly get really really slow, This seems to happen randomly, when I'm on discord the ping counter will jump to 5000ping but it won't disconnect me these typically last...
  8. High Ping on Laptop after Windows Update

High Ping on Laptop after Windows Update: Issues with high ping 30ms-60ms on my HP Omen 15 after the latest Windows Update v 2004. Issue is persistent only on this device as other phones and laptops have normal ping. Tried all the usual solutions including driver updates, a different DNS, network reset and refresh...
  9. Random High Ping Spikes

Random High Ping Spikes: Internet, This is my first post ever, so no judge haha. Anyways, I've been having quite large ping spikes from 100-999+. It makes all online games pretty much unplayable, I'm not quite sure what the issue is after looking at 10+ different website, nothing seems to work. I've...
  10. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly: As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has around 60-70ms) when i go to task manager network usage it says 0% usage or 1 % but the i see some services at the top and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high ping latency for ping win server 2016