Windows 10: Random Icons Turn Smaller

Discus and support Random Icons Turn Smaller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Many icons keep breaking and it is getting really irritating. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Killerbot528 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Killerbot528, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Random Icons Turn Smaller

/u/Killerbot528, Jun 13, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Random Icons Turn Smaller

Win 10 Icons problem!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• Are you trying to hide icon in the task bar.

If yes I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type in search bar “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Select the option “Turn system icons On or Off”.
    • Turn off the icons which you want to hide.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Random Icons Turn Smaller

1. Random Icons Turn Smaller - Similar Threads - Random Icons Turn

2. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82
  3. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82
  4. Background and icons turn black at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background and icons turn black at random times.: Hi, so i recently updated my windows 10 pc to windows 11. And i am still having an issue related to the desktop: at seemingly random moments when i update the desktop by either selecting with the mouse or hovering over an icon, the background turns black. Then when i restart...
  5. Background and icons turn black at random times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background and icons turn black at random times.: Hi, so i recently updated my windows 10 pc to windows 11. And i am still having an issue related to the desktop: at seemingly random moments when i update the desktop by either selecting with the mouse or hovering over an icon, the background turns black. Then when i restart...
  6. network icon turns off and on randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon turns off and on randomly: hi,Why does the network icon turns off and on randomly? How can the issue be fixed? The one circled in red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-icon-turns-off-and-on-randomly/db1328fe-c837-4394-8061-d28aacf2f66a
  7. System tray icons randomly got smaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons randomly got smaller: I've noticed on my Windows 10 laptop that the icons on the far right of the taskbar have become smaller. Here's an image: [ATTACH] While I as uploading this screenshot, I noticed that the icons on the left side of File Explorer are smaller than usual too. Here's a...
  8. Some custom desktop icons turn smaller.

Some custom desktop icons turn smaller.: I don't know why but some of my icons randomly turned smaller. Anyone know how to fix this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-custom-desktop-icons-turn-smaller/93492c5b-3118-4083-a60e-7e9e58286d26
  9. Icons on taskbar smaller now?

Icons on taskbar smaller now?: Hi, I'm trying to work out how to get the below icons larger: *Wink) Any suggestions? Thanks! Andy 17534
  10. Icon on the taskbar that got changed are smaller...

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon on the taskbar that got changed are smaller...: Hello everyone, I do not know why it is like this but icon that are not the original that come with programs look much smaller on the taskbar and yes I am sure I download the icon at the maximum size 512 if I am not wrong and checked it on several computers here a...