Windows 10: Random images downloading on my computer

Discus and support Random images downloading on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop has been running for approximately one year now and was running fine until today. While searching for a file in file explorer, I encountered... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theD0Ge, Nov 1, 2022.

1. theD0Ge Win User

Random images downloading on my computer

My laptop has been running for approximately one year now and was running fine until today. While searching for a file in file explorer, I encountered various images loaded onto my computer, with double digit numbers, all listed in order the numbers. They were random images, from a man to a burning house. Does anyone suffer from the same problem or if it is some uncommon virus as Google doesn't have any answers for it.

:)

theD0Ge, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

Random images downloading on my computer

1. Random images downloading on my computer - Similar Threads - Random images downloading

2. Random Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Download.: Today, I was using my computer, on youtube, and all of a sudden youtube closes. In the middle of my desktop, I have a .txt file called CarBattle. I don’t know what it is, I never made it, so I checked and it was downloaded the minute before. 9:34PM PST. If you are wondering,...
  3. Random Download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Download.: Today, I was using my computer, on youtube, and all of a sudden youtube closes. In the middle of my desktop, I have a .txt file called CarBattle. I don’t know what it is, I never made it, so I checked and it was downloaded the minute before. 9:34PM PST. If you are wondering,...
  4. My images in downloads are blank

My images in downloads are blank: My images in downloads are blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-in-downloads-are-blank/a0cbff57-9603-402a-b1bc-e28d76d1b6b9
  5. My images in downloads are blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My images in downloads are blank: My images in downloads are blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-in-downloads-are-blank/a0cbff57-9603-402a-b1bc-e28d76d1b6b9
  6. My images in downloads are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Downloading images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading images: I have a large number of photos to download from memory sticks to a new computer some images are in folders . How do I do this please RayTJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-images/6731a48a-a01d-409d-9943-66a0e2810584
  8. Downloading images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading images: I have had problems with my hotmail, I now have it back after fighting with it for days but the images are not downloading in my emails. I have tried syncing them and still nothing. Please help....
  9. A random image picker

A random image picker: So the schools got cancelled in our country because of the coronavirus and we decided to carry on teaching online. We will be using Google Hangouts and sharing screen with the students. I was wondering if I could find a programme (a simple image viewer) which would allow me...
  10. cannot download images in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download images in my email: I have windows 10 and my emails are being received with a "download images" message. When selecting download images, nothing happens. Also, my emails are on my Apple iPhone but when I go to my laptop, I have to select " synch" to get those same emails. The process is...