Windows 10: random inexplicable behaviour

Discus and support random inexplicable behaviour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by biktoor, Jun 8, 2022.

1. biktoor Win User

random inexplicable behaviour

recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm pattern except to suspect the gesktop feature which it seems you are forced or is automatically used. The first inkling was when I started certain programs primarily browsers e.g. firefox,vivaldi,opera etc i.e. when started cause the desktop to shift as if I had "swiped" one in. Then various apps windows dissapeared but seem to remain running even though they cannot be located even in task manager or process hacker further these apps can not e

:)

biktoor, Jun 8, 2022
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

random inexplicable behaviour [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

random inexplicable behaviour [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Jack4_335 Win User
    External hard drive ununsual behaviour

Thank you for getting back so quickly. Unfortunately it displayed the same behaviour any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jack4_335, Jun 8, 2022
  4. random inexplicable behaviour

Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

random inexplicable behaviour

1. random inexplicable behaviour - Similar Threads - random inexplicable behaviour

2. random inexplicable behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random inexplicable behaviour: recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm pattern except to suspect the gesktop feature which it seems you are forced or is automatically used. The first inkling was...
  3. random inexplicable behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random inexplicable behaviour: recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm pattern except to suspect the gesktop feature which it seems you are forced or is automatically used. The first inkling was...
  4. Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.: The title pretty much, I have no idea what might be causing this issue, I've fully reinstalled windows 2x by now, so I don't think it's driver related, I've tried a lot of the scans in cmd already, like the dism scan and scannow, I can't access automatic repair, it seems like...
  5. Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.: The title pretty much, I have no idea what might be causing this issue, I've fully reinstalled windows 2x by now, so I don't think it's driver related, I've tried a lot of the scans in cmd already, like the dism scan and scannow, I can't access automatic repair, it seems like...
  6. Inexplicable bluescreens.

Inexplicable bluescreens.: Hello, recently I have been getting Blue Screens of Death a little while after I installed the Ducky keyboard software from their website here https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/support. After that I started randomly getting blue screens that said either "Memory_Managment and...
  7. Inexplicable BSoD

Inexplicable BSoD: Dear Community! I have a gaming laptop (ASUS ROG Strix GL503VS-EI005T) and recently (about maybe from january...) I'm experiencing a lots of BSoDs. The weird thing is: they happen only when I don't use my computer... When I'm using it, (playing, working, anything) it looks...
  8. slow and random behaviour of pc.

slow and random behaviour of pc.: I have an i7 pc with windows10 which i installed after formitting pre-installed windows8. My pc is very slow now and show random behaviour and it gets heating problem very fast. It is very very slow . even if I play videos it gets stuck either online or offline in vlc...
  9. Inexplicable restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Inexplicable restarts: I'd be very grateful for some expert help on the following please. I run my PC 24/7. For the last two nights and again today it has restarted inexplicably. I'm trying to discover what caused it. Studying Event logs quickly leaves me wondering how my PC can be working at...
  10. USB memory stick random behaviour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB memory stick random behaviour: I've found windows 10 is a bit random with USB memory stick. Previously under win7, some memory sticks work on the USB3 ports, some didn't, generally most worked on the USB2. Win7 was consistent with the various memory stick, same stick worked or didn't work in the USB ports....