Windows 10: Random Inputs?

Discus and support Random Inputs? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so I have a prebuilt computer I bought off FB market a couple months ago and so far everything had worked flawlessly. This morning I woke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Avvaro, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Avvaro Win User

Random Inputs?

Hey everyone, so I have a prebuilt computer I bought off FB market a couple months ago and so far everything had worked flawlessly. This morning I woke up to my computer being on as I accidentally forgot to turn it off while I slept. However as I sat down to invest my time to my computer for the day, I noticed certain keys on the keyboard no longer worked or responded to my press. I found it out, but I expected nothing more from a Red Dragon Keyboard I had bought off someone for $20 bucks. I then went and bought a temporary fix, a Logitech 213 keyboard. All was swell, until suddenly my compute

:)

Avvaro, Jul 25, 2022
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ender Win User
    Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Jul 25, 2022
  4. Random Inputs?

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

Random Inputs?

1. Random Inputs? - Similar Threads - Random Inputs

2. Why does my monitor randomly stop detecting input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my monitor randomly stop detecting input?: Running Windows 10. Replaced my GPU about a month ago, but I haven't had any problems until the latest windows update, so I'm not sure whether it's the new hardware or something to do with the software.The computer works completely fine for hours on end if I'm writing papers...
  3. Why does my monitor randomly stop detecting input?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my monitor randomly stop detecting input?: Running Windows 10. Replaced my GPU about a month ago, but I haven't had any problems until the latest windows update, so I'm not sure whether it's the new hardware or something to do with the software.The computer works completely fine for hours on end if I'm writing papers...
  4. My computer keeps on blocking my inputs randomly while I am playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps on blocking my inputs randomly while I am playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎2/‎2024 4:04 amStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1009Parameter 2: fffff0091bb877b0Parameter 3:...
  5. My computer keeps on blocking my inputs randomly while I am playing games

My computer keeps on blocking my inputs randomly while I am playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎14/‎2/‎2024 4:04 amStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1009Parameter 2: fffff0091bb877b0Parameter 3:...
  6. controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will...: controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will continuously run in that direction or imput for a second or 2 and then it's working just fine it happens enough to where it is annoying and not very playable, it's a Playstation controller and...
  7. controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will...

controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will...: controller stops randomly and whatever the last input was usually running it will continuously run in that direction or imput for a second or 2 and then it's working just fine it happens enough to where it is annoying and not very playable, it's a Playstation controller and...
  8. Character repeats automatically forever in all input fields randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Character repeats automatically forever in all input fields randomly.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-area-automatically-filled-with-character-6/ea1b9b06-869a-45b2-96c7-7d86d2f78f78 is an old post that clearly states a problem I am having. Many more posts all the way back to 2016 are similar. No one has ever posted a...
  9. Character repeats automatically forever in all input fields randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Character repeats automatically forever in all input fields randomly.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-area-automatically-filled-with-character-6/ea1b9b06-869a-45b2-96c7-7d86d2f78f78 is an old post that clearly states a problem I am having. Many more posts all the way back to 2016 are similar. No one has ever posted a...
  10. Character repeats automatically forever in all input fields randomly.