Windows 10: Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

Discus and support Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; R9 5900xMSI 3080 12gbDisk 1: Sabrent Rocket Q 1tbDisk 2: 870 Evo 2tbSince last week, I am getting different problems happening but only at random. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David4354, May 21, 2024.

1. David4354 Win User

Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

R9 5900xMSI 3080 12gbDisk 1: Sabrent Rocket Q 1tbDisk 2: 870 Evo 2tbSince last week, I am getting different problems happening but only at random. The most common is the PC restarting itself and it has mostly done this while just browsing firefox or sitting at the desktop. The next most common is that the screen will just freeze and it usually happens under the same load. I woke up this morning to it being the DPC Watchdog violation bluescreen and it had been sitting at desktop without anything running. The Windows Event viewer isn't really showing me anything other than"The system h

:)

David4354, May 21, 2024

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

I am getting random computer freezes that follow with a stop code DPC Watchdog Violation at least once a day.

I would post the minidump files but i don't see where to attach them.

JesseDenson, May 21, 2024
  3. DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR

I have been getting a bluescreen error upon every restart or boot up on the system, Dpc watchdogs violation error 133. Can anyone help me fix it?, tried everything from updating drivers to disabling some startup apps, the system runs well in safe mode though

Elvis Osingor, May 21, 2024
  4. Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

WashierRook6508, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

1. Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation. - Similar Threads - Random instant restarts

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: Hello, I have this Lenovo Thinkpad E580 and it keeps getting this DPC Watchdog Violation bluescreen like multiple times every single day and I have no idea what is causing it. It freezes for about 15-30 seconds before the bluescreen. So why is this happening....
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: Hello, I have this Lenovo Thinkpad E580 and it keeps getting this DPC Watchdog Violation bluescreen like multiple times every single day and I have no idea what is causing it. It freezes for about 15-30 seconds before the bluescreen. So why is this happening....
  4. Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.: R9 5900xMSI 3080 12gbDisk 1: Sabrent Rocket Q 1tbDisk 2: 870 Evo 2tbSince last week, I am getting different problems happening but only at random. The most common is the PC restarting itself and it has mostly done this while just browsing firefox or sitting at the desktop....
  5. Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.

Random instant restarts, freezes, and now a bluescreen DPC Watchdog Violation.: R9 5900xMSI 3080 12gbDisk 1: Sabrent Rocket Q 1tbDisk 2: 870 Evo 2tbSince last week, I am getting different problems happening but only at random. The most common is the PC restarting itself and it has mostly done this while just browsing firefox or sitting at the desktop....
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random freeze then bluescreens error DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freeze then bluescreens error DPC watchdog violation: Hi thereThis issue has been bugging me for a while now. It happens randomly but mostly when I'm browsing.I had the pc checked up by the retailer, they found some issues with the SSD but the problem remains even after the ssd replacement. PC would go into a "frozen" state for...
  10. Random freeze then bluescreens error DPC watchdog violation

Random freeze then bluescreens error DPC watchdog violation: Hi thereThis issue has been bugging me for a while now. It happens randomly but mostly when I'm browsing.I had the pc checked up by the retailer, they found some issues with the SSD but the problem remains even after the ssd replacement. PC would go into a "frozen" state for...