Windows 10: Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

Discus and support Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvgenyVinnichenko, May 22, 2022.

1. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station, though it is doubtful that the latter is the reason - BSODs also occurred when the dock was disconnected. Windows has been recently reinstalled from scratch and all drivers updated, to no avail.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkFn7l_7ibZVgy8fjfNsCDhBGSh8?e=c5cdvR

:)

EvgenyVinnichenko, May 22, 2022
  2. vrag19 Win User

Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

I bought this computer about 2-2.5 months ago and I've been getting so random restarts not long after, i have warranty for it but I'm not in the US right now and it would be expensive to send it back right now so I'm making this post to maybe find a fix so that I might not have to.

I've reset windows twice and also installed a new copy from a USB already, I understand that it might be a driver issue but I don't know which one. I also added an SSD when I got the computer and maybe thought it was that but it was removed and there were BSODs still. I have school starting in about two months and I don't want to send it back and then not get it in time since school is online.

I've ran memory diagnostics, chkdsk and sfc /scannow cmds, ran driver updaters, ran WhoCrashed and still not a clear answer. I've even swapped around RAM sticks but to no avail. I understand that due to my warranty i might be advised to go ahead and send it back but I'm just trying to help the situation.

I hope you guys would be able to shed some light even. Thank you for your time.
    I'm also new to the forum so I'm sorry if I left out any important info.

Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs [​IMG]

Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs [​IMG]

vrag19, May 22, 2022
  3. wolfysz Win User
    Windows 10 Random BSOD Eerrors

Hello,

I just built a new PC, but I keep getting random BSOD crashes. The stop codes I've seen are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and some other ones.

I've attached the .dmp files here.

101620-6078-01.zip

Does anyone know the cause?

wolfysz, May 22, 2022
  4. noxnox Win User

Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, i've experienced some random BSOD, often with this error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED but sometime i got new errors.

Sorry in advance for any errors, english in not my main language.

noxnox, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

1. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs - Similar Threads - Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  3. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  4. RANDOM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANDOM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BLUE SCREENS: I've been getting Blue Screens for doing random light things like listening to music, etc. My computer was recently repaired and its operating system was just reinstalled I have the latest version of Windows 10 fully up to date in all aspects and external drivers such as...
  5. RANDOM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RANDOM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BLUE SCREENS: I've been getting Blue Screens for doing random light things like listening to music, etc. My computer was recently repaired and its operating system was just reinstalled I have the latest version of Windows 10 fully up to date in all aspects and external drivers such as...
  6. RANDOM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL/KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Support
    Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I bought this computer about 2-2.5 months ago and I've been getting so random restarts not long after, i have warranty for it but I'm not in the US right now and it would be expensive to send it back right now so I'm making this post to maybe find a fix so that I might not...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop: Hi! I bought a Lenovo Idepad Gaming 3 laptop with a dedicated Nvidia GTX 1650ti video card 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with multiple blue screens of death and random crashes. Most of the time the system tells me is an " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I've also got a...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...: Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm Thank you! It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something...
  10. Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others

Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others: Hi, I'm having constant trouble with BSODs on my computer, mostly stuff like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm pretty sure it's some faulty driver, because I've ran memtest86 and the RAM has come up not faulty. If you need any more information, please let me know. Here are all...