Windows 10: Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

Discus and support Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting random bsod's for the last 3 months about once a week.I've googled around and none of the solutions I found worked.All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debby Saurus, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

Hello, I've been getting random bsod's for the last 3 months about once a week.I've googled around and none of the solutions I found worked.All my drivers are up to date.Any help would be greatly appreciated.MEMORY.DMP analysis:https://pastebin.com/DHs2MSbd

:)

Debby Saurus, Jul 18, 2021
  2. ipokrizi Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one.
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)
    I have no idea what to do.
    i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction.

ipokrizi, Jul 18, 2021
  3. ShyamBh Win User
    Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

Seemingly Random BSoD

Hello,

I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows
    10 and try to keep all my drivers updated. Althrough, I do this through via a program - DriverEasy.

Hope you can help.

MajorMediocre, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

1. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys - Similar Threads - Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's

2. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd: Been getting random BSODs after startup, usually 30 minutes-2 hours. Here is the minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  3. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd: Been getting random BSODs after startup, usually 30 minutes-2 hours. Here is the minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  4. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  5. Randoms BSODS during the week IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD...

Randoms BSODS during the week IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM THREAD...: I have been getting BSOD's at random throughout the weeks, I've done a fresh install of windows, deleted programs I didn't need, ran a memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic both came back fine, lowered the speed of my ram, did sfc /scannow, chkdsk /r /f and reinstalled all...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once a week: Keep having this blue screen. In parallel have a problem in all of the browsers: pages keep crashing, most often happens in Chrome. eBay is heavily used and hugely affected by this problem. it could crash before the page loaded. Not sure if it has any connection to the blue...
  8. BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys

BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys: It's not always L1C63x64.sys, it has also shown NETIO.SYS but only once. I have not seen consistency in activity during crashes, it's happened idling, downloading, playing a game. I've seen errors with this driver linked to the Atheros driver or a VPN (I have both a work...
  9. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598