Windows 10: Random kb drops

Discus and support Random kb drops in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 1909. I have a TL Wn8200Nd v2. Compatible with w10. I recently did a fresh install of the windows to solve the issue without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Meffecter, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:42 PM.

1. Meffecter Win User

Random kb drops

I am using Windows 10 1909. I have a TL Wn8200Nd v2. Compatible with w10. I recently did a fresh install of the windows to solve the issue without solution. I have constantly kb drops making games unplayable online games. I've tried reinstalling driver, uninstalling the driver letting the windows auto install it. Updating it with windows search windows auto update it to a 2018 driver version. I dont know what else to do. Help please.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Pavan1709 Win User

Random kb drops

Random sleeping

Hi Rick,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow these steps.

Method 1: Run Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall
    the graphic card drivers from computer manufacturer website and check .

Follow the steps to uninstall Graphic Drivers.

1. press windows key + x

2. select device manager

3. select display driver and uninstall

Method 3: Perform clean boot

A clean boot is a troubleshooting technique that allows you to get the computer up and running so that you can perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are causing problems

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

warning: after troubleshooting make sure to set computer to start as usual as mentioned in step 3 mentioned in the above kb article

See if this helps

Thanks

Thema:

Random kb drops

1. Random kb drops - Similar Threads - Random drops

2. Wi-fi internet connection drops at random times and frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi internet connection drops at random times and frequently: So for a long time I had this problem happening and it's annoying. So what happens is that I am either downloading something and the connection goes to 0kb/s instantly and I found that reconnecting works for a while. It happens frequently with my internal wi-fi card which is...
  3. Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.

Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.: My daughter has a laptop that keeps losing it's connection to the local wireless network - any local wireless network. It will connect to any network, using security passwords, but then just drop off, after random amounts of time, ending in the message "The specified network...
  4. Random big fps drops in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  5. Network connection randomly drops out

Network connection randomly drops out: Symptoms: network access randomly drops out on just one PC. It happens while using both wired and wifi connections although on wifi it seems to be more often. Network will eventually return after a while but If I reset the adaptor (disable then enable) then network returns...
  6. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update: Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in a while. This is especially annoying when i am playing games like League of Legend. One thing i noticed when this happens is...
  7. Windows 10 Random Drop Down Menus and Popups

Windows 10 Random Drop Down Menus and Popups: I've had Windows 10 for two years with no problems. I've begun to get drop down menus appearing constantly when I left click anywhere on my screen. I started this message and a drop down menu appeared: Paste, Select All, Print, Read Aloud, View Source Inspect Element. Another...
  8. GPU usage drops randomly to 0% when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage drops randomly to 0% when gaming: My GPU usage drops randomly from 70-100% to 0-10% when im gaming. especially when playing FH4, creates severe lag spikes. Its really annoying. Anyone can help me?...
  9. Windows 10 - Random drops in performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Random drops in performance: Hi, So I have a weird issue with a new laptop. Sometimes the performance of my computer suddenly drops massively with no apparent reason. It usually happens in the middle of an intensive task such as gaming or video rendering. For example while playing my fps will go from...
  10. Wired PC internet connection keeps dropping then reconnecting randomly

Wired PC internet connection keeps dropping then reconnecting randomly: New Dell All-in-One PC. Windows 10. Wired connection to new Talktalk router. Fibre service. Last week I was getting a download speed of around 20mbps with uninterrupted connection. Now my speed is only 10mbps -- and the connection keeps dropping out -- then coming back...