Windows 10: Random Kernel-Power Reboots

Discus and support Random Kernel-Power Reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, earlier in the week my system that was built in 2017 started crashing at random. It crashed when I was gaming then the next day it crashed while I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hellcowboy, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Random Kernel-Power Reboots

So, earlier in the week my system that was built in 2017 started crashing at random. It crashed when I was gaming then the next day it crashed while I was at work and the computer wasn't in use and it seems to crash after 14 hours.

I then started doing online searches for the error. I found a number of references to drivers and other items like that. I updated a number of drivers then for 3 days I didn't have a problem and it just crashed a little bit ago. Not sure what else to try. I'm wondering if my Power Supply is going out on me I just don't want to be replacing random parts hoping it fixes the issue.

I am running windows 10 Pro version 1909. I also attached the log collector generated zip file

Thanks for any help.

DESKTOP-67SCVT7-(2020-01-05_19-22-20).zip

:)

Hellcowboy, Jan 13, 2020

2. Random Kernel-Power Reboots

Yes, This is the kernel event from yesterday.

Random Kernel-Power Reboots [​IMG]

2 watchdog.dmp were created. Which it looks like they were only created on 1/5 that morning and my computer had more kernel power restarts that night and on the 6th but no other watchdog.dmp were created.

Hellcowboy, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Random Kernel-Power Reboots

I let the test run for about 24 minutes, but it hasn't crashed yet how long should I let it run?

Should I try a different GPU and see if my system still crashes?

Hellcowboy, Jan 13, 2020
  4. xxx123 Win User

Random Kernel-Power Reboots

Crashed you mean reboot/restart with KERNEL 41 POWER in event log without bugcheck?

Also windows/livekernelreports/32kwatchdog.dmp was created ?

xxx123, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Random Kernel-Power Reboots - Similar Threads - Random Kernel Power

2. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  3. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  4. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power kernel Sudden Reboot: well , power kernel 41 and 172 , sudden power disconection/system interruption and nic complice , i literally readed every guide here and everywhere and couldnt find whats wrong , im thinking about the motherboard being burnt in some type of microcomponent because i literally...
  5. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power kernel Sudden Reboot: well , power kernel 41 and 172 , sudden power disconection/system interruption and nic complice , i literally readed every guide here and everywhere and couldnt find whats wrong , im thinking about the motherboard being burnt in some type of microcomponent because i literally...
  6. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

7. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly: I have a big trouble with my PC with Windows 10.My PC reboot randmly with Kernel-Power 41 error.I have changed PSUI have changed MotherboardI have changed RAMI have changed GPU riserI tried to remove GPU riserI tried to undeclock the CPUI tried to underclock the RAMI tried to...
  8. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly: I have a big trouble with my PC with Windows 10.My PC reboot randmly with Kernel-Power 41 error.I have changed PSUI have changed MotherboardI have changed RAMI have changed GPU riserI tried to remove GPU riserI tried to undeclock the CPUI tried to underclock the RAMI tried to...
  9. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

10. Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots

Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots: Hi, I've an Asus x299 Strix Motherboard that I'm using with Asus ROG GTX 1070 08G graphics card, 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 3466 Mhz, Seagate Firecuda 2TB (ST2000DX002-2DV164) and corsair MP500 256 GB SSD as well as Intel Core I7 -7800 X @3.5 Ghz. My operating system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface random restart event log