Windows 10: Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Discus and support Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am currently getting this random BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE upon checking event viewer I am getting this message The computer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soulgoodguy, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi I am currently getting this random BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

upon checking event viewer I am getting this message

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff581b0277680, 0xfffff581b02775d8, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: abac68de-dcf6-4d94-af70-c89d89419237.

Here is a link to the dmp file if needed thanks

MEMORY

and also the minidumps

minidumps.zip - Google Drive

I've also attached the V2 log collector zip here
    DESKTOP-PSMOMV5-(2020-12-27_15-20-01).zip - Google Drive

Also my windows build version is 19042.685

Thanks in advanced!

:)

soulgoodguy, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 27, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Joenaldo Win User

Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

1. Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - Similar Threads - Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.: Hi,I've been having BSOD for over a year now and cannot figure it out. It generally happens when I'm doing nothing on the computer. Very rarely happened while gaming. I have replaced RAM, done driver verifier, RAM tests, it feels like I've tried everything... Any help would...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.: Hi,I've been having BSOD for over a year now and cannot figure it out. It generally happens when I'm doing nothing on the computer. Very rarely happened while gaming. I have replaced RAM, done driver verifier, RAM tests, it feels like I've tried everything... Any help would...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139, BSOD randomly and cannot trace it or replicate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: I recently cloned my windows installation to a new drive and started getting BSODs. I mostly seem to be getting Kernel Security Check FailureI've tried the following:- Making sure all drivers are updated- sfc/ scannow- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Check Disc...
  6. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: I recently cloned my windows installation to a new drive and started getting BSODs. I mostly seem to be getting Kernel Security Check FailureI've tried the following:- Making sure all drivers are updated- sfc/ scannow- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Check Disc...
  7. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.: I recently had my CPU replaced from an AMD A4-4xxx I forget dual-core CPU to an AMD Athlon X4 870K Quad Core CPU, and only after that has been done, do the crashes occur. I am not sure what is causing the problem, but here is the latest minidump. Let me know if you need more...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) on start up randomly

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) on start up randomly: Hi, have a MBP mid 2012 running Win 10 Pro in Bootcamp. I was having no problems until Fall Creators Update. Now, when I login It either BSOD's immediately, a couple of minutes later or during boot up. I have tried reset 3 times and same thing after it updates to F.C.U. I...
  10. Random BSOD. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random BSOD. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: I get the BSOD when i watch netflix/youtube, it also happens sometimes when i randomly browse the net. I have removed the graphics card, external hdd and have replaced the ram, motherboard and PSU. Ive ran chk disk and DISM, reinstalled a fresh copy of windows on the hdd...