Windows 10: random key access

Discus and support random key access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I press any numerical key from my Lenovo G580 laptop random option comes mostly when working on microsoft office, renaming any folder login with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SumitShekhar1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. random key access

When I press any numerical key from my Lenovo G580 laptop random option comes mostly when working on microsoft office, renaming any folder login with numeric key . I am attaching a screenshot of issue during working on excel.random key access [​IMG]

:)

SumitShekhar1, Apr 24, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 24, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 24, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

random key access

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

random key access

1. random key access - Similar Threads - random key access

2. Access key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access key: Today I decided toToday I decided to reset my laptop to factory settings and reinstall Windows, via the cloud.I'm doing it for the first time too and now I have to use a security key or an access key, both of which I do not have because I bought the laptop not from an...
  3. Access key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access key: Today I decided toToday I decided to reset my laptop to factory settings and reinstall Windows, via the cloud.I'm doing it for the first time too and now I have to use a security key or an access key, both of which I do not have because I bought the laptop not from an...
  4. Access keys in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access keys in Windows: access keys get underlined while pressing any key on the keyboard except for Alt key and D key . on pressing alt key +right click on desktop doesnt work and pressing d key+ right click +"show more options" open up settings please help...
  5. Access keys in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access keys in Windows: access keys get underlined while pressing any key on the keyboard except for Alt key and D key . on pressing alt key +right click on desktop doesnt work and pressing d key+ right click +"show more options" open up settings please help...
  6. Keys spamming randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys spamming randomly: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but...
  7. Bitlocker Key no Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Key no Access: Hi appreciate your assistance, I recently updated my pc and it now requires a bitlocker key. I access my account and my phone number has changed so I update it. It then blocks access for 30 days. Is there any way we can speed this up as I need my PC. Thanks in advancd Regards...
  8. Accessing License keys and or digital keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accessing License keys and or digital keys: I have 5 computers all with windows 10 home on them. Does my microsoft account maintain all the product keys to these 5 copies of Windows Home? If yes, where do I find them. I'm sure I can pull each one up independently, it would just be more convienient and comforting...
  9. Security key access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security key access: Windows 10 update several hours ago, now unable to access internet with new Wi-Fi hotspot. Screen requesting network security code. Is that Windows security code? How do I find the security code?...
  10. Bitlocker Key not accessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key not accessible: I performed an update on my HP Envy LT from HP< hardware update BIOS update, I did a reboot and its asking for the Bitlocker key which I never printed out or saved to a USB drive, can Microsoft help me with getting that key with the ID I have or is there any other way to get...