Windows 10: Random keybinds appeared today.

Discus and support Random keybinds appeared today. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I hit ctrl + 1, it zooms in. Ctrl + 2, I can draw on the screen. Ctrl + 3, 10 minute timer starts. Ctrl + 4 zooms in on mouse. I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IAmTrash1233, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Random keybinds appeared today.

When I hit ctrl + 1, it zooms in. Ctrl + 2, I can draw on the screen. Ctrl + 3, 10 minute timer starts. Ctrl + 4 zooms in on mouse. I don't know exactly when it happened but i know it started today.

If you could help, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    (I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it, and I have windows 10)

submitted by /u/IAmTrash1233
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IAmTrash1233, Apr 1, 2020

2. disable keybinds

Thank you for your help. I did a little but more looking and it turnes out the specific keybind i was trying to disable isnt a windows keybind, its for the alt1 toolkit for runescape. Thank you again

JakobSpearman, Apr 1, 2020
  3. ReCore Definitive Edition pc keybinding

I couldn't find any thread or post about this. from trying to play ReCore Definitive Edition which I can. However from the keybinding keyboarding I am unable to. From looking and searching online, everyone has the same problem. Not able to keybind at all.

I am not sure if anyone reported this at all. This is why I got gamepass so I could play the pc version and change the keybinding. I could just use the xbox controller bluetooth for pc but that doesn't really work 90% So why wasn't the keyboard keybinding
    not fix.

addictgaming360, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Random keybinds appeared today.

External Hard Drive Folder Keybinds Stop Working After Disconnect

If so then you must go one step back and check if your key binds survive the sleep state. Create a harmless keybind for notepad.exe, then see what happens.

Frederik Long, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Random keybinds appeared today.

1. Random keybinds appeared today. - Similar Threads - Random keybinds appeared

2. This just appeared after today's update....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared after today's update....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1beuvha/this_just_appeared_after_todays_update/
  3. Faulty Keybinds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Keybinds: My q, w and e key binds are not working, when pressed they give no response. what should i do? I don't think the problem is due too faulty hardware as the keybinds started working again suddenly again at one point for a very small time period. Please provide some help...
  4. Faulty Keybinds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Keybinds: My q, w and e key binds are not working, when pressed they give no response. what should i do? I don't think the problem is due too faulty hardware as the keybinds started working again suddenly again at one point for a very small time period. Please provide some help...
  5. Keybinds are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybinds are not working: I was cleaning my windows 10 laptop and I forgot to turn it off, while I was cleaning my keyboard but all of a sudden, my volume key binds, was not working. I was listening to music on Spotify on that time and I had to turn it down using the volume key bind but it did not...
  6. Keybinds are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybinds are not working: I was cleaning my windows 10 laptop and I forgot to turn it off, while I was cleaning my keyboard but all of a sudden, my volume key binds, was not working. I was listening to music on Spotify on that time and I had to turn it down using the volume key bind but it did not...
  7. Keybinds are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keybinds issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybinds issue: [IMG]How can I turn that box off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybinds-issue/daff8c9e-7100-49fa-a65d-616d127ccb97
  9. Update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...
  10. This update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Support
    This update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...