Windows 10: Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10

Discus and support Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community, For quite a while now 5-6 months I've been having issues with my Windows 10 Laptop HP Pavilion with SSD. Ill be using it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beanzard64, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10

Hello Community, For quite a while now 5-6 months I've been having issues with my Windows 10 Laptop HP Pavilion with SSD. Ill be using it without issues when all of a sudden, it hits heavy lag for 1-2 seconds and then goes back to normal. This started when I bought a new monitor. Since then, I've tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling the monitor drivers,-Clearing out unnecessary programs/files.-Using the laptop on it's own without the monitor or any USB devices.-Adjusting performance level in settings.-Using without the charger plugged in.-A whole fresh start of Windows.-Hours of troubl

:)

Beanzard64, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Jul_D Win User
    Random Mouse Lag Spikes - Windows 10

So recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and I immediately noticed random/periodic lag spikes in my mouse, especially while playing games. Are there any fixes to this problem or is a fix going to be released in a near update?

Jul_D, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10

Random lag spikes

Hello.

I have a problem with random lag spikes from time to time (for example when I play game or listen to a song on internet or without internet on every 5-10 minutes I have a lag for about 2-3 seconds and after that everything continues to work perfectly). I
    reinstalled my computer 1 month ago and cleaned it from dust and in start there were no lags but now I have them. My pc is not even one year old and here are my specs:

TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB

AMD Athlon X4 840 Quad Core 3,1GHz

Asus A68HM-K

8GB DDR3 ram

I checked my cpu and gpu temperature and everything else with MSI Afterburner and everything seems to work well. Please help!

P.S. I am using windows 10 and sorry for bad English.

ZlatkoCikic, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10

1. Random Lag Spikes in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random Lag Spikes

2. Random lag spikes affect everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random lag spikes affect everything: for about 2 month now im having random lag spike it happens everywhere on my pc but mostly while gaming wich is very annoying i tried to see if it was my memory so i did a test nothing wrong there no virus too the temp usage and voltage are the same as before....
  3. Random lag spikes affect everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random lag spikes affect everything: for about 2 month now im having random lag spike it happens everywhere on my pc but mostly while gaming wich is very annoying i tried to see if it was my memory so i did a test nothing wrong there no virus too the temp usage and voltage are the same as before....
  4. Random Lag Spikes In Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Lag Spikes In Windows 10 21H2: Hello, I'm Maran a user of windows and for the past like 5-8 months I've had these terrible lag spikes, I get 500 FPS when playing Minecraft but then I drop to 5 and then come back up, I've tried everything but it all failed, I'm using an Acer Aspire 5 I don't remember the...
  5. Random Lag Spikes In Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Lag Spikes In Windows 10 21H2: Hello, I'm Maran a user of windows and for the past like 5-8 months I've had these terrible lag spikes, I get 500 FPS when playing Minecraft but then I drop to 5 and then come back up, I've tried everything but it all failed, I'm using an Acer Aspire 5 I don't remember the...
  6. Random Lag Spikes In Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random lag spikes on Windows 10 N

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random lag spikes on Windows 10 N: Ever since today, I've been experiencing some hiccups while playing games. I'd be doing something in any game, and then all of a sudden, any sort of video freezes for a second. Sound isn't interrupted, though. It happens occasionally but to the point where it's driving me...
  8. Windows random lag spike

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random lag spike: So I can normally play Minecraft fine but now it is very laggy. When starting up anything on my computer usually now it takes a while. It says not responding then the not responding goes away and comes back but it eventually loads. Everything is much slower now. Does anyone...
  9. Windows 10 Realtek Ethernet Controller Random Lag Spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Realtek Ethernet Controller Random Lag Spikes: So, recently my ethernet has had these random lag spikes that could last the whole day to 5 minutes and I just have to wait for it to stop because nothing is working. I've tried to install drivers and do all this cmd DNS flushing but nothing worked. I generally think its a...
  10. Lag Spikes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lag Spikes Windows 10: Hi guys , recently i passed from ethernet to wifi and i noticed that when i play games, i have some lag spikes (like 2000ms , while the usual ping is always 32). I think is a problem of some setting of my pc cause i try to use my cell as hotspot (as a type of " second wifi")...