Windows 10: Random language keeps adding to my language bar

Discus and support Random language keeps adding to my language bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; None of the solution on the forum work and I still get random languages added to my bar after restart. I can find it on the settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Achilleasein, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Random language keeps adding to my language bar

None of the solution on the forum work and I still get random languages added to my bar after restart.

I can find it on the settings.

:)

Achilleasein, Apr 29, 2020

2. Random Language Keeps Adding Itself to My Language Bar

Hi

First go to this address.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language

Add the extra language that added to your computer then choose the input method of that language which is appear on your language preferences.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language\Language options\Input method

Restart your computer.

After restarting go to the language preferences and remove Afrikaans from the languages list and restart again.It will be fix for sure.

for your safety chose (don't let website ................) in the following address.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Language\Advanced settings

Regards

Afshin Mobasherian, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Apr 29, 2020
  4. rose Win User

Random language keeps adding to my language bar

language bar keeps changing

I don't want the windows display the TUR though. I just want the keyboard when I'm typing turkish wise, but language bar icon keeps changing when I restart or start the pc.

Thema:

Random language keeps adding to my language bar

1. Random language keeps adding to my language bar - Similar Threads - Random language keeps

2. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  3. Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps adding the languages to the language panel: The operating system constantly adds excessive languages to the lang panel, even though there are no new languages in the corresponding Settings tab. I own a laptop that has a German keyboard layout, and by default, there was the German language set in the system. I've...
  4. Language bar keeps adding languages to itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language bar keeps adding languages to itself: I don't know why but my language bar keeps adding the English US and/or English US-International options. It is not in the Language preferences > Preferred languages list when I click on it though....
  5. Windows 10 constantly adding random English input languages to the Language Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 constantly adding random English input languages to the Language Bar: I have Windows 10 Pro. I think originally it was a UK version, but I am not sure how to check it. In my language settings I only have 4 languages installed. English US, Lithuanian, Hebrew and Russian. However on my Languages bars by the way - why the heck there are 2 of...
  6. Windows Languages randomly adding

Windows Languages randomly adding: After performing and update, or windows protect action the languages mystically appear on the tray in the bottom right corner, thus making the changing of language a pain in the **** since there are 6 languages - 3 of which I'm not familiar with and I don't use. Language...
  7. Adding random languages in random times

Adding random languages in random times: I really don't know why Microsoft can't officially fix a problem that much people suffer from [ATTACH] I am using English World US keyboard and Arabic Saudi Arabia keyboard, the 2 other just appear and I have to go and install these languages and delete them to fix the...
  8. Language bar keeps randomly disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language bar keeps randomly disappearing: When it disappears I can't change between languages and the language indicator at the task bar also disappears, while I still have both languages in the language setting, I need to remove one of them or move them up or down in order to have it reappear... is there any fix for...
  9. Windows keeps adding a language

Windows keeps adding a language: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 on my personal laptop, working in 2 languages - Hebrew and English. My main language is English, and I prefer to use the US keyboard QWERTY and !@#, mainly because it is also used in Hebrew with UK English dialect spelling and special words....
  10. Languages added randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Languages added randomly.: Hi everyone, For some reason I got two (!) languages added that I never had before, cannot see them in settings. Already made an IgnorePreloadKeyboardLayout key (as I had UK keyboard that appeared suddenly), it did help for some time, but now I encounter this again. How...