Windows 10: Random loss of storage. Please help me (:

Discus and support Random loss of storage. Please help me (: in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I keep on losing all my space on my HDD. I delete lots of recordings, games and other stuff but it keeps filling up until its full. Idk wether its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MeBlu42, May 5, 2020.

1. Random loss of storage. Please help me (:

Hi. I keep on losing all my space on my HDD. I delete lots of recordings, games and other stuff but it keeps filling up until its full. Idk wether its a virus or something. Ive scanned for viruses and I have none. Any help would be much appreciated. Random loss of storage. Please help me (: :)

If you know something that might help me then please respond to this post or dm me on discord

Discord: MeBlu#1307

submitted by /u/MeBlu42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MeBlu42, May 5, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 5, 2020
  4. Random loss of storage. Please help me (:

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Random loss of storage. Please help me (:

1. Random loss of storage. Please help me (: - Similar Threads - Random loss storage

2. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  3. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  4. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Randomly deleted folder! Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly deleted folder! Please help me: So today I woke up and started my pc because I have online school now. I opened a shortcut to a folder where I have most of my data because I put everything I do in there. But a window poped up and said that shortcut didn't lead to a real folder, so I went to the file...
  6. High Contrast Colours glitch? .. At a loss here.. Please help me.

High Contrast Colours glitch? .. At a loss here.. Please help me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Meguinn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4c86p/high_contrast_colours_glitch_at_a_loss_here/
  7. Help me with storages!

Help me with storages!: Oh dear masters of win10, hear my plea! So I have allocated 48.4 GB for bootcamp using win10. I know its too small for win10, but hear me out. I found some irritating difficulties in my storage : 19.2 + 8.53 + 1.5 + 5.86 + 2.22 = 37.31 gb Windows, Users, ProgramData,...
  8. Random loss of storage...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random loss of storage...: After the update i downloaded a 1.1 Gb program. My Free storage went from 398 to 355. Is their a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-loss-of-storage/3a6e8166-1dea-402b-ad17-b7b1f25b2fd2
  9. Please help with loss of files if possible...

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help with loss of files if possible...: Hi,I'll try to provide system info to begin with but don't really know what I'm doing here:Windows 10 Pro version 1903 OS build 18362.720 Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.8 GB usable)Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorFile...
  10. Im at a loss. Please help me.

Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...