Windows 10: Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909

Discus and support Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It Seems Like I'm Not The Only Suffering From This Here Is An Old Thread That Explains My Issue Exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/1InterWebs1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909

It Seems Like I'm Not The Only Suffering From This Here Is An Old Thread That Explains My Issue Exactly

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3fq558/getting_random_stuttersfreezes_since_the_update/

I even went as far to clean install a windows to my SSD ( i was running it on my HDD) and the problem wasn't apparent until i started installing drivers and updated windows then the stuttering comes back

1. there is no CPU spike
    2. i checked the health of the drivers
    3. i did a clean install of windows
    4. i have the latest version of windows

I have updated all my drivers and I'm on version 1909 so whats the issue? how can i fix this its extremely annoying especially when i listen to music

submitted by /u/1InterWebs1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/1InterWebs1, Apr 21, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Random small freezes and stutters (Windows 10 Pro)

Hey there,

Any ideas why there's an occasional random freeze and stutter on my machine? My specs are up to date.

Would it be:

1. Number of external hard drives connected? I have 3.
    2. My wireless mouse? I've never used a wireless mouse before, so I don't know if it's my system doing that or a connection issue. I use the USB Dongle on my Logitech Triathlon mouse.
    3. I recently re-installed Windows. Am I missing some kind of driver?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

Let me know whatever other specifics I can provide.

Cheers,

David

davidvkimball, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909

1. Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - Random Micro Stuttering

2. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  3. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  4. micro stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro stutters: hey guys, i am experiencing micro stutters when watching videos when i enable hardware accelerating in google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. If i turn hardware acceleration off in all 3 browsers, my videos play flawlessly. it's 2021 and there should not really be any...
  5. Micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro stuttering: Hey, so I keep getting this micro stuttering issue in Windows 10 every 30-60 seconds or so, it lasts usually for 2-5 seconds and then repeat, issue is the same whether I am sitting with 1 screen connected at desktop with nothing open or playing games with chrome open watching...
  6. micro-lags micro stuttering

micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  7. Fresh Windows 10 Micro-stuttering randomly

Fresh Windows 10 Micro-stuttering randomly: I just built a new rig and the performance is great except for the micro-stuttering issues. There are times where I won't be able to move and hear anything for a second and it'll go back to normal again. Also, sometimes when I open geforce experience, alt+tabbing to another...
  8. Micro Stuttering in windows

Micro Stuttering in windows: This week I started experiencing some micro stuttering in a few games of mine I play regularly and thought it was a game issue but after leaving the game I kept having the same problem. I thought it might have been a monitor issue but it happens on all 3 of my monitors and it...
  9. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...
  10. continuous windows 10 micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    continuous windows 10 micro stuttering: hello, it's a few months that my pc is having micro stuttering, expecially when i use google chrome (but not only with that) they last for about a second or less, the mouse completely stops working but the audio in background continue going.. i updated all the drivers, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micro stuttering windows 10 1909